Menace [ TFP Decepticons x Reader ]

Plot : You are a smart individual that proves to be valuable to the Decepticons so you are being kept around. But you're also a menace. A very, troublemaker type of menace.

Theme : Can be viewed as platonic or romantic with also bits of x Optimus Prime

回回回回

Starscream : Megatron may tolerate you enough to allow you roaming around freely, but I advice you to stay put or you'll be crushed by my steps with how small you are.

You : I can be crushed by the wind force if I lean out of the window

You : I can be crushed by the air pressure

You : You're not the only thing that can crush me, Starscream. You're not special.

Starscream :

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

Breakdown : *Gulping* (Y/n)...are -- are you in the vent?

You : Yeah.

Breakdown : Why?

You : Starscream warned about me being stepped on cause I am so small so I am just taking some precaution.

Breakdown : Okay...but how did you get in the vent?

You :

* Scratching and thumping sounds as you crawled away *

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

You : * in a state of exhaustion sent an email to Soundwave to cancel a discussion date with him before collapsing on the bed and sleeping *

What you intended to send;

Dear Soundwave,

I am afraid our date is to be cancelled because I am so tired from the last mission

Goodnight from (Y/n)

Soundwave : * receives the email and reads it *

Dear Soundwave,

I am afraid

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

You : Starscream, we should better leave.

Starscream : Oh, hush, we just found an energon mine and you want to leave already?

You : Starscream, look at the beach.

Starscream : Ugh, why do you always want to play around?

You : Starscream, the water. Look at the water.

Starscream : Seize your laziness and get back to work, (Y/n)!

You : * whip your head around to look at him, a dead-pan expression on your face *

You : You've been on Earth for how long?

Starscream : *Rolls optics* Couple of years, give or take.

You : You've seen some nature disaster?