Worse Cycle [ TFP Megatron X Reader ]

Plot : Mother Nature wrings a bat to your uterus to signal your incoming period. But this time the bat is wrapped with spikes and laces with poison.

回回回回回

You were supposed to be in the meeting 10 minutes ago. Not even your shadow was seen and everyone was already on their toes with how Megatron had been frowning, tapping his sharp digits on the table as his patience growing thin and thinner. You were known to be on times when it comes to meetings like this, so how come you were so late?

" Where is that human? " Starscream huffed. " She was supposed to present to us the layout of the recent energon mines! "

" Not picking up her phone. " Knockout notified, pressing his comm link. " I am not aware if she's out for a mission or something, but since Lord Megatron has announced this meeting a few hours ago, she should be here already. "

" This is getting us nowhere. Soundwave, pull up the surveillance cameras. " Megatron had enough, waving his servo to signal his Third-In-Command. It was already amazing that he was waiting for you, a small organic that could be so easily killed. Just shows how much he was fond of you -- everyone knows that but only idiot would mentioned it in front of him.

Soundwave turned to the computer screen and opened the cameras. He selected the ones where you were usually spotted at or the last place you had been. Oddly, none of the footage shown your presence. Soundwave made a whirring and clicking sounds as he rewind the footages to an hour ago until a camera caught your sight stumbling in the hallway. You were seen hunching over, holding something in your hand as you entered the bathroom installed for you. It was one of the places that had no camera for privacy matters.

" Oof, maybe she ate something bad. " Breakdown suggested. " I remember driving her to Taco Bell's and the night followed. "

Knockout made a disgusted noise. " Do not remind me of that ever again. "

Megatron growled and stood up. " How dare she made me wait. She better prepare herself to face my wrath. " He turned around and exited the room with loud footsteps, clearly angry but everyone else could detect the worry tone in his voice.

The word 'tsundere' flashed on Soundwave's facemask, earning a confused look on Starscream but the silent bot never elaborate on what the word meant.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

Knockout was called to the med-bay a few minutes later and with how demanding Megatron sounded through the comm link, the medic fastened his steps as he jogged through the hallway. The con arrived at the med-bay to see his leader, upon his arrival, gestured to you who laid down on the table.

You were sobbing, arms sneaked around your lower abdomen and body visibly shaking. Despite the tears streaming down your face, you made very little noise as you curled around your body, face scrunching in pain. Megatron had that panic look on his faceplate, but he kept it subtle and ordered Knockout to attend to you immediately.

" By the All Spark, what happened? " Knockout hurried forward, getting closer look on you.

" I found her laying in front of the bathroom. She is unable to tell me what causes her in pain. " Megatron explained, flashing a quick worry expression to you.

The red mech transformed into his human form, landing on the table and went to you. This form was a new update done by Shockwave, and although there was some setbacks, it had provided useful in many terms including getting the only human in the nemesis medical treatment. While Knockout wasn't so knowledgeable in humans biology, he was informed enough of regular treatment that could be done for certain injuries. This, however, as he checked your body, seemed to be out of his expertise.