Me Gustas Tu [ RB Chase X Reader ]

Plot : Three times you try to confess, fourth time...

A/n : " oh Rescue Bots is more comedy center " " Rescue Bots is leaning more to family found " " Rescue Bots isn't as dark as Prime series " LIES I AM TELLING YOU RESCUE BOTS WILL BE ALL FLOWER AND RAINBOW AND THEN BOOM MEMORIES GONE FOR A YEAR SORRY???? 💀💀

回回回回回

" Wanna play a game? "

Chase's face flashed on the screen, giving you a disapproving look. The corner of your lips tucked upwards a little as you leaned your back against the seat, head tilted to the side slightly.

" I am afraid that has to wait after we are finished with this round, (Y/n). "

You threw your head back. " Oh, come on, Chase! It's been an hour and half since the last car drove by. Pretty sure it would be another hour if we get to see anyone going over the speed limit."

" Then we shall wait for another hour. " He huffed, closing his optics like he just ended the conversation.

" It's a fun game, one that can be used to fill in time like this. 20 questions for each of us to ask about each other. " You placed your hands on the wheel, drumming your fingers.

" But we've known each other for three months already. "

" And do you know everything about me? "

" Wouldn't that be count as creepy in your culture? "

" What -- psh, that's only between strangers or if you don't have the consent. Besides, you have my consents. We're best friends, aren't we? I may not be your partner all the time like Chief does, but we've had our fair shares of working together. " You smiled. " Don't you want to know more about your best friend, Chase? "

There was a pause in between, silence in the air. You resisted the urge to grin, feeling pleased that the police bot was thinking of your offer. After a moment, he gave a curt nod.

" I suppose...it would beneficial if we can get to know more of each other. "

" Brilliant. Let me have a go first. " You chuckled. " Hmm...what's an ideal day for you? "

Chase gave a hum, thoughtful look on his faceplate. " I prefer doing things according to the daily schedule; morning patrol routine with Chief Burns, then spend the time at noon going through my mystery genre books, and do more patrolling. If there is any emergency, it would be nice if we can lessen the property damage. How about you? "

" Chase, you gotta give me a different question. " You chortled in amusement.

" Oh! Which rule and section you like the most in the law -- " He paused at the look you gave him. Chase cleared his throat and tried again. " What...what animal do you like the most? "

" Wow, very deep for a starter. " You giggled and looked through the window door on your side. " Well, I really like ( favourite animal ). Do you know that animals have their own symbolism, like the owl symbolizing wisdom? "

" How come owl symbolizes wisdom when all they do is asking the question 'who'? "

You laughed, shoulders shaking. " I don't know. Maybe it has a deeper meaning than we thought so. My turn now to ask a question. "