Psychic Child [ TFP Decepticons x Reader ]

Plot: The Decepticons messed up so bad they literally have to kidnap a human child (aka you) to solve their problem

Theme: platonic/found family

Inspired by manga 'Kaya-chan isn't scary'

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

It wasn't that noticeable at first. Nobody would noticed a few things shifting from it's original place, or a few couple of tools being somewhere else from its place.

Then came the scratching and few more phenomenon.

Long, deep, scratches decorating the nemesis' hall, undetected foul stench, unexplainable sighting of -- humanly(?) figures -- appearing out of nowhere that the security cameras couldn't record, and the numbers of vehicons strangely decreasing. Investigation was in progress, with the possible explanation that maybe the Autobots had done something or that an unknown Cybertronian somehow had snuck into the ship. But so far, there was no specific answers on what was going on.

Megatron roamed the hallway, his expression sour and his sharp teeth gritting against each other as he swung his shoulder to release the tension. He had been feeling like something heavy around his shoulders, it was probably the stress coming from the recent situation. Although, he seemed to be not the only one who had problem with the shoulders. Even Soundwave had visited the med-bay for check-up. Not that Knockout not Breakdown could help that much with them experiencing the same pain.

Can stress be contagious? The warlord wondered. Everyone was having the same problem with the weird events happening in the nemesis, so it would be understandable if they all were stressed out at the moment. His optics darted towards Knockout, who had just rounded the corner in front of him. The Decepticon's medic was groaning before noticing his leader and stopped in his track, dipping his helm down.

" Lord Megatron. "

" Knockout," the grey mech hummed, " any update on what everyone is currently experiencing? "

" I am...afraid not, my liege. " Knockout began. " I have done multiple check-up on everyone, including the vehicons, but there was nothing wrong. No virus detected or damages that could cause this spreading pain on the shoulders. Although..."

Megatron raised an eyebridge, staring at him as the red mech struggled with whatever he was about to say next. Knockout sighed, scratching the back of his neck as he continued.

" I noticed that this whole strange events occurring in the nemesis began after an energon mining expedition. Specifically, about three months ago. " He said, voice tinted with uncertainty. " Commander Starscream was the one leading the trope at that time and I asked for his report of the mission. The energon mine was located away from the human's city, near an isolated village in between the hills of mountains. Nothing seemed out of ordinary, from what I asked from Starscream, but he mentioned that there was a human temple in the area that he deemed unimportant enough to put in the report. I didn't know much about the temple, but I found out that it was already there deep inside the mine cave around the spot where the energon was located and it was destroyed in attempt to harvest more energon supply. "

" And what of it? Get to your point, doctor. " Megatron hissed, narrowing his optics.

" W-Well! This is all just a speculation from what I gathered of the times I spent around the humans down below...and uh..." Knockout cleared his throat, darting his optics away. " It could be that the result of destroying the temple triggered entities, angering them and...haunting...us? "

The large seeker gave an irritated growl, pinching the space between his optics. " I do not believe in the spirit topic nonsense! Whatever is happening must have more believable cause! Haunting? Spirit? From what! Earth entities? " He gave a scoff and waved his servo. " Gather a trope to investigate the area should you find a better lead to all of this. "