55

Quickly, I need all of your opinion, so I don't think I can really write a wedding ceremony, I could write the after and the honey moon but I really don't know how I would write the ceremony so would you mind if I skipped it?
_____________________________________

December 20

Jungkook was the first member to wake up, he got up out of bed, looking back at his leader before pulling some sweat pants on and a t-shirt and he stepped into some slippers before walking slowly out of the room to make sure that he didn't wake the older boys up.

He slowly closed the door before walking to the stairs, quietly walking down as Yeontan waited for him at the bottom, the dogs tail wagging excitedly.

Jungkook opened the back door, letting the dog out to pee as he refiled his bowl of water and put some dry food down for him, Yeontan quickly ran back inside once he heard food the dog waiting patiently until Jungkook told him to.

Jungkook quickly closed the door as he looked through the glass to see snow covering the garden making the boy smile as he heard someone else leave one of the rooms, he quickly ran outside and hid near the door as he grabbed a handful of snow and watched as Jin opened the door before peeking his head out and Jungkook threw ball of snow, hitting the older boy straight in the side of his head making him scream loudly.

"JEON IUNGKOOK I'M DIVORCING YOU" Jin shouted loudly as he grabbed a handful of snow, throwing it at the younger boys face making Jungkook laugh as he dodged it and began running around the garden, his slippers falling off at some point.

The younger boy grabbed a handful of snow and began walking towards the door making Jin quickly close it and lock it, Jungkook ran to the door and banged on it, "drop the snowball Jeon" Jin said as he stood in front of the door with his arms crossed and Jungkook just laughed and droped the snowball and Jin opened the door, the younger boy quickly running in, freezing.

"Sorry" Jungkook said as he grabbed Jin in a bear hug making him scream as the younger boys freezing hands reached up his shirt as Jungkook giggled loudly.

Jungkook only stopped when Jin pinched at his nipples which stuck out of the t-shirt he was wearing after being in the cold, the younger boy immediately stopping as he quickly fell to the floors making Jin giggle.

"Jin you can't, you know I'm sensitive and we still cant have sex for 3 more weeks" Jungkook said with a pout, Jimin had made a rule about not having sex until the honey moon and the members went along with it.

"What are you two up to?" Namjoon asked as he walked down the stairs, looking at the two boys confused and Jin quickly ran towards him.

"Namjoon, scold him, he threw a snowball at me" Jin said as he pointed at Jungkook making Namjoon laugh.

"Bad Jungkook, now come here " Namjoon said as he pulled Jin by the waist into a kiss, let's say Namjoon was having a hard time with Jimin's new rule.

"Namjoon you only have to wait 3 more weeks" Jin said making Namjoon sigh as he nodded his head and let go of the older boy, slapping his ass as Jin walked to the kitchen.

Namjoon then walked up to Jungkook pulling him into a hug as he reached around and placed his hands on the younger boys ass making Jungkook laugh as he pushed him away, "Jesus Joon what has gotten into you?" Jungkook asked as the leader tried to pull him closer.

"I just have 6 hot fiancé's and I haven't had sex in a week" Namjoon said as Jungkook laughed slightly.

"Are you pregnant?" The younger boy asked and the leader shook his head.

"I'm on birth control and I haven't bottomed in months" Namjoon said as he pulled the younger boy to the sofa, making Jungkook sit on his lap and kiss him and Jin shouted at them from them from the kitchen.

"Aye keep it pg13 or Jimin won't treat any of you" Jin shouted and the boys nodded as Jungkook pulled away red faced as he got off the older boys lap, clearly having a slight problem making Jin giggle, "Our Kookie, still as sensitive as ever" Jin teased making the younger boys face turn more red as he looked over to Namjoon for help.

"Look I would but I can't miss out on Jimin" Namjoon said and the younger boy nodded in agreement as he quickly rushed upstairs and Jin and Namjoon heard the bathroom door close.

__

About an hour later everyone was downstairs eating breakfast, the kids had seen the snow outside and were very excited to go out.

Once the boys had made sure all the kids had finished their food they helped them all get changed into a couple layers so they wouldn't get cold before they opened the doors, the idler kids were running around and throwing snow attach other and Jin, Namjoon and Jimin watched them while the other 4 kept their eyes on the younger kids.

Micha, Kyung-Sun and Aera were having a nap upstairs since it would have been too cold for them anyway.

Jungkook watched the little ones carefully before Jang-Mi grabbed a handful of snow before bringing it to her mouth and Jungkook quickly stopped her before she pointed at Yoongi who was eating some of the snow making the members look at him confused as he out his hands up when he realised he had been caught.

"I just like eating it okay" Yoongi said making the members giggle at him.

"Yoongi it's a bit weird, are you pregnant or something?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head no.

"I have been taking my birth control perfectly and haven't had any symptoms so no I'm not" Yoongi said and the members nodded their heads as Yoongi grabbed another handful of snow and began eating it.

Jimin had Ji-Su on his back as he ran around, the little girl screaming excitedly as Jin and Namjoon threw snow at them both.

This is a happy family and all the members could have asked for.

___________________________________

Happy New Year every one, I still have 6 hours until 12 but I hope 2021 is better than 2020 and we all finally get to see BTS

Thank you everyone for sticking with me through this hard year and I hope you are all safe and healthy, you all mean everything to me.

I love you all

Published:31/12/2020