33

All the boys sat in the waiting room of the hospital like they have been for the past 2 hours after Yoongi was rushed for an emergency c-section.

All the boys were quiet as they waited and a doctor slowly walked up to them.

"Hello are you lot the family of Min Yoongi?" She asked and they immediately nodded their head.

"So Mr Min was rushed for an emergency c-section because he had a uterine rupture, he is stable right now and we can go see the babies now while we wait for him to wake up" she said and the boys immediately sat up and followed her down the long corridors until they were standing outside of a room.

The babies were small and premature so they were in incubators and they all weighed just a little over 4 pounds.

The boys got to go inside the room and look at them all.

"We need the farther to sign the birth Certificates" the nurse said looking at all the boys and Hoseok walked forward and signed them all.

After 10 minuets a nurse came into the room and tapped Namjoon on the shoulder getting their attention.

"Yoongi has woken up if you want to go and see him" The nurse informed and the boys rushed to the room Yoongi was in.

He sat in bed and looked round the room but looked towards the door once he heard it open and smiled one big gummy smile at the boys who rushed over to hug him.

They full on panicked when they were in the car and Yoongi passed out and they were so thankful for the doctors that waited outside for them.

They were all so happy to see him.

"I want to see my babies" he said and Namjoon nodded his head as he went to talk to the nurse about having the babies brought to the room for Yoongi to see.

She agreed to go and get them along with their birth certificates for Yoongi to sign.

After 5 minutes the babies were wheeled into the room and Yoongi's eyes widened, he had really been carrying them for the past 8 months and now he was finally seeing them for the first time.

"Mr Min could you please sign the birth Certificates and name them" she asked and Yoongi nodded his head as he took the clipboard and pen form the nurse.

Jung Mina

Jung Miri

Jung Jihyun

Born 20th August

All the boys smiled at the names and them Yoongi passed the clipboards back.

"Can I hold them?" Yoongi asked and the nurse nodded her head as she picked Mina out of the incubator and placed her on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi looked down at his small baby girl and began crying.

His hormones were still messing with him.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi nodded his head before responding.

"They are all so perfect" he whispered as he was passed Miri, both of them fit on his chest perfectly and while Mina was asleep Miri was moving her eyes as she tried to look around the room and take in all the new people.

Miri was the smallest out of all the babies, she had a lot of hair and she also had Yoongi's eyes.

Mina was the biggest out of the 3 and also had a lot of hair but he had Hoseok's eyes and heart lips.

Hoseok brought Jihyun over and Yoongi smiled, Jihyun was his only biological son and he looked so much like him.

Kitten eyes, soft lips, puffy cheeks, button nose it was absolutely adorable.

______________________________________
Published:30/12/2019
Short update another one should be up tomorrow