54

November 20th

Taehyung woke up and he was so hungry, his stomach growling loudly, Taehyung quickly checked the clock before seeing it was only 5Am, he sneaked out of bed, pulling the blanket back over Namjoon's bare chest before he rushed downstairs, he grabbed bread and a plate, deciding he would have a jam sandwich but just as he put the plate down he heard crying and he quickly rushed upstairs.

When he opened the room the crying was coming from, he turned on the light and saw Hosung crying loudly as he stood up against the side of his crib, Taehyung was honestly surprised no one else had woken up.

"Oh poor baby" Taehyung said as he quietly rushed over and picked him up before walking out of the room.

Hosung continued crying as he leant into Taehyung's chest, gripping onto the boys loose pyjama t-shirt.

Taehyung quickly checked what he wanted and he quickly took him over to the diaper changing table.

Taehyung frowned as he changed the boys diaper before quickly rushing to throw the gross thing away, he quickly put the boys onsie back on before he brought him over to the kitchen.

Taehyung sat him on the counter as he washed his hands before he got a a jar of strawberry jam out, he took the lid off it as he grabbed butter and begin buttering his bread.

Taehyung moved his knife to get some jam but the jar wasn't there, he looked over confused before his mouth dropped.

Hosung had his hand elbow deep in the jam, it was in his hair, on his face, all over his clothes and the boy was giggling loudly at Taehyung's face as he pulled his arm out again before he waved it around making jam fly everywhere.

Taehyung had looked away for less than a minute.

Taehyung sighed loudly as he picked the sticky baby up who began crying, leaving his half made sandwich which his stomach wouldn't stop growling at, Taehyung quickly rushed Hosung to the nearest bathroom and placed him in the bath, getting him out of his clothes before quickly turning the warm water on, Hosung didn't like baths, and the boys had spent 2 hours bathing all the kids last night.

Taehyung groaned as the baby grabbed a hold of his arm, covering his rolled up sleeve in jam.

"Look it's okay, it's just water" Taehyung said as he tried to wash the jam out of the boys hair making him wail louder.

"Dadaaa!!" The little boy screamed as Taehyung gently wiped his face, Taehyung stopped when he heard a stifled laugh behind him.

Taehyung quickly turned around and Jimin stood at the door smiling, "Tae I was coming to ask what happened in the kitchen but I know now" Jimin said as he pointed at the baby who made grabby hands at him.

"I'm sorry, I looked away for one minute, I'm so hungry" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded his head.

"I'll go clean the mess and then I'll make your sandwich by the time you finish washing Hosungie" Jimin said with a smile and Taehyung thanked him as the boy left.

Taehyung quickly finished washing the boys hair and wiped his face clean with a towel before he got him out of the bath, Taehyung quickly put a new diaper on him before he rushed upstairs to get some new clothes.

Taehyung grabbed a purple onsie and the boy squealed in delight as he looked at it, Taehyung passed it to him and he held on to it.

Taehyung took him back downstairs and quickly put him in the onsie before he put him down on the floor, Jimin sat on the sofa under a blanket while watching him as Taehyung finally sat down and ate his sandwich, Taehyung smiled as his stomach pains subsided.

After a minute Taehyung finished the sandwich and he put his plate in the sink before he joined Jimin on the sofa before he lay on the sofa, he head resting on Jimin's lap making the boy smile as he combed his hands through his thick, long hair.

"I love you TaeTae" Jimin said as he leant done and kissed Taehyung who smile and kissed him back while Hosung was transfixed on the TV screen.

"I love you Minnie" Taehyung said with a boxy smile, Taehyung looked back over at Hosung who quickly crawled towards them before he used the sofa to stand, he began making baby noises at the two boys who smiled at him until Hosung grabbed Taehyung's hair before yanking it, "Oww no Sungie stop it" Taehyung whined as Jimin quickly helped Taehyung while Hosung giggled loudly.

Once Jimin got the boys hand off Taehyung's hair, Hosung lost his balance, falling back, Taehyung shot off Jimin's lap, quickly stopping Hosung from hitting his head on the floor, after a couple seconds, the baby began crying from the shock, "aww baby it's okay" Taehyung said as he picked the baby up and began rocking him.

"Its fine, you're not hurt" Taehyung said as he rubbed the boys back.

"He's hungry" Jimin said not looking away from the TV.

"How do you know?" Taehyung asked as he brought the boy back and looked at him face.

"I can just tell Taehyung, he's hungry, do you want to feed him or do you want me to?" Jimin asked as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I will" Taehyung said as Jimin made a bottle of formula before putting it in the microwave for 20 seconds, quickly squirting some on his hand to make sure it wasn't too hot before he gave to to Taehyung, Taehyung put the bottle in front of Hosung who quickly grabbed it with both his hands and pulled it towards his mouth, all his crying stopping instantly.

Taehyung smiled as he sat down with Hosung in his arms, Jimin sitting beside him as they looked at the little boy, Hosung's eyes slowly getting heavier and after he had finished half the bottle he pretty much fell asleep, Taehyung quickly burped him before he took him back upstairs and put him in the crib, everyone else was gonna sleep for another 3 to 4 hours anyway.

Taehyung quietly went back downstairs, Jimin was laying on the sofa and Taehyung quickly got under the blanket before cuddling into Jimin who giggled as the younger boy quickly began going to sleep, Jimin soon following after kissing Taehyung on the head.
____________________________________
I feel like I'm having a burn out, sorry for the filler chapter, I should hopefully be back soon

Published-6/12/2020