47

Jimin-12 weeks
Taehyung-20 weeks
Jin-23 weeks

Jin was the first member to wake up, he looked around the room quickly and Taehyung was laying behind him while Yeontan was laying in-between then both on his back.

Jin sighed, they were trying not to let Yeontan sleep in bed with them but the dog followed Taehyung everywhere and the boy had developed a soft spot for the dog so he would help him into bed while the others slept.

Jin picked Yeontan up and carried him into the living room where he put him on the floor the dog wagging it's tail excitedly as Jin made it a bowl of food before the pregnant boy slowly leant done to put it on the floor before he walked over to the sofa and sat down while Yeontan ate.

Jin just sat there with his hands on his stomach, the baby wouldn't stop kicking and it was really uncomfortable, his feet and chest were swollen and his back ached.

Jimin was the next one to wake up and Jin decided he would start making breakfast, him, Tae and Jimin had been craving a lot of fruit so that's what they all ate for breakfast so Jin didn't have to make multiple different meals.

Jin began cutting fruit and Jimin quickly went to help him, "how are you feeling?" Jimin asked looking over at the older boy who had been more quiet than usual.

"Not the best, everything just aches" Jin said and Jimin nodded his head, "what about you?" Jin asked.

"My morning sickness is pretty much gone, I felt sick this morning but nothing happened" Jimin said and Jin hummed.

"Jin, you might wanna go and change your t-shirt" Jimin said as Jin finished cutting a banana.

"Why?" Jin said still not looking down as he moved on to and orange, peeling it.

"You've leaked" Jimin said and Jin looked down and sighed as he looked at the wet patches over his nipples.

Jin felt like crying, he was too emotional for this.

"Can you keep doing this while I go and changed?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded his head as Jin walked into a bedroom where Namjoon was sleeping before going through the leaders clothes.

The boy were used to wearing each others clothes, especially when some of them were pregnant.

Jin grabbed one of Namjoon baggy sweaters and pulled it over him, Namjoon's cologne still lingering on it making the pregnant boy pull it up to his nose and smile.

Jin quickly sneaked out so Namjoon didn't catch him before he walked back into the kitchen where Jungkook and Taehyung sat at the table while Jimin was still cutting fruit, when Jin looked into the living room, the twins and Ara where sat on the floor watching some kids program as they all played with dolls while Yeontan sat with them.

When Hoseok woke up he quickly rushed to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of baby milk before running back upstairs where Ho-Sung began crying loudly.

Once Namjoon and Yoongi woke up they went to go and get all the kids, putting the younger ones in high chairs near the table, Jin and Jimin passed out bowls of fruit to the members and the kids, giving the younger ones strawberry and apple puree.

All the members are while helping the younger kids eat, "no no no Jang-Mi" the members heard Jungkook say before whining loudly making them all look up, Jang-Mi, her hands covered in food gripping on to Jungkook's long hair, covering it and his face as she was screaming happily.

The members began giggling as Jimin helped him, grabbing a baby wipe and trying to wipe what he could off his hair and face but the younger boy would definitely need a shower later.

"Mommy can I go outside?" Ji-Su asked while putting her plate on the kitchen counter.

"In a minute baby, then I can come with you" Jimin said and she nodded her head.

The member had set up quite a few fun games outside for the kids but at least one of them had to be out there with them at all times, just incase something happened, because in the corner of their big garden there was a pool.

During the summer Jimin and Jungkook had taught the twins how to swim but it was too cold for it now, the pool was covered but it still only took a couple seconds for something life changing to happen.

After Jimin stopped eating he walked to the back door and unlocked it, it was locked so non of the kids could get out without supervision, the twins, Ara and Kyung-Min following behind him.

Jimin went to go and sit on the bench where there was a bunch of flowers the boys had planted.

Ji-Su and Kyung-Min were playing with a football, kicking it to each other while Ji-Ho and Ara picked some flowers, bringing handfuls to Jimin.

Taehyung and Jungkook soon joined Jimin, them bringing Jang-Mi and Ho-Sung outside and putting them in the sandbox.

"Mommy I found bug" Ara said as she reached her hand out and Taehyung hesitantly done the same as she dropped a ladybug in his hand making him sigh in relief, happy it wasn't a spider.

"Wow it's so pretty, now go take it back to where you found it" Taehyung said as he passed it back to her as she quickly ran off.

A loud scream quickly made all the adults stand up as Ara run over to then crying.

"Baby what happened?" Taehyung asked as she moved her hand to Taehyung's where the area was red.

"A mean bug got me" She said as Taehyung looked at her hand to see a stinger sticking out of it.

Taehyung picked her up and carried her inside so he could get it out, the little girl had tried to pick up a bee making Jimin and Jungkook sigh

After a while it began raining heavily and everyone run inside as Jungkook and Jimin grabbed Jang-Mi and Ho-Sung before Jimin locked the door.

Ara had calmed down a lot by now, she had an ice pack and a bowl of ice cream, which the other quickly began asking for so they make them all a bowl before going to sit in front of the tv.

It began going dark so the members decided it was bed time, the kids were easy to put to sleep, and they rarely woke up in the middle of the night.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi helped put the little ones to bed in their cribs while Jin and Jungkook got the older boys to sleep and Jimin and Hoseok helped out the older girls to sleep, it normally only took around 30-40 minutes before the boys could go back downstairs to watch stuff on the TV, non of them really paying attention as they all cuddled, Yeontan coming the lay on Taehyung who was laying in Jin's lap.

Jungkook's hand gently moving over Taehyung's stomach where he felt the baby kick his hand making him smile.

"I love all of you so much" Jimin said softly making them all look at him with smiles of their faces, "you all just mean so much to me" Jimin said as a couple tears began leaving his eyes making all the members coo as they cuddled up to him.

"We love you to Minnie" Hoseok said as he kissed Jimin's cheek.

The pregnant boys began feeling sleepy so they all went upstairs, Namjoon and Jungkook pushed two double beds together so they could all be in the same room, they done this sometimes, mostly when the pregnant boys wanted because sometimes it felt too hot having all 7 of them in bed.

They all climbed in and after a couple seconds Taehyung lifted Yeontan up on to the bed making them all sigh.

"Night everyone" Namjoon said before turning the lamp off, making everyone fall asleep in a couple minutes all wrapped in each others arms.

______________________________________
Sorry for the long wait, I'm just looking after a 6 week old kitten at the moment until he finds his forever home, I will hopefully update next week but at the moment I'm not feeling my best, I hope I can publish another chapter soon but please understand if I can't, love you all and please stay safe.

08/08/2020