45

March 8

Jimin-5 weeks
Jin-16 weeks
Taehyung-13 weeks

After a week Jimin was slowly recovering to get well enough to go home, there was always someone at him side but at least 3-4 were home at a time taking care of the kids.

At the moment Jimin was lying in bed sleeping while Hoseok and Yoongi were packing their bags, since Jimin had been given the okay to go home later that day.

Jimin had felt very guilty and still didn't talk to the members a lot, he put him and his baby at risk.

When he was awake he spent most of him time crying and apologizing to the members even though he didn't have to, he felt like he owed them an apology.

Taehyung spent most of him time with him, he couldn't leave his boyfriends and hadn't left until yesterday when Namjoon convinced him after 5 hours of begging to stay.

Jimin slowly began to wake up, looking around the room before Hoseok and Yoongi quickly rushed over to sit near him.

"Minnie, how are you feeling?" Hoseok asked and he grabbed the younger boys hand with a smile on his face.

"I'm good" Jimin responded as he pushed himself up and looked down at his stomach smoothing the hospital gown over it showing he had a tiny bump making him smile slightly.

"Let's get changed, and then we can go home, the kids haven't stopped asking about you" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded his head as he stood up, stretching his arms behind his back as they crunched before walking over to a beg of things the members bought him, some of his clothes and a lot of his favourite foods and sweets and some fruit he was craving since he hates the hospital food.

Hoseok helped Jimin change his clothes as he and Yoongi grabbed the bags, before walking out of the room making Jimin smile slightly as he remembered he could go home and get in his comfy bed and eat delicious food Jin had made, and he was going home in time for Yoongi's birthday.

But he was most excited to see his children again, the boys had been telling stories about how the 5 month on triplets could now sit up and roll over and Jin shown the younger boy videos making him coo at the adorableness, apparently Ji-Su and Ji-Ho had been asking about him the most, which didn't surprise him since they were very clingy.

Jimin held on to Hoseok's arm as he walked him out of the hospital with Yoongi holding the bags, Hoseok helped Jimin into the car before getting into the driver's seat, Yoongi climbed in next to Jimin as Hoseok began to drive home.

And he was excited.

But he wasn't going to say anything about his plan yet.

After half an hour they all got home safe and as soon as Ji-Su heard the car pull up she was out of the house, although Jungkook was already waiting so he grabbed her quickly as she smiled.

Jimin stepped out of the car and walked into the house where he was immediately hugged by everyone making him smile as he tried to wrap everyone in his arms.

After everyone had greeted Jimin the boy quickly walked into the kitchen and grabbed a packet of chocolate biscuits before going to sit on the sofa where the twins pretty much piled on top of him.

"Mommy I missed you" Ji-Ho said while wrapping his arms around Jimin's small bump.

"I missed you more baby" Jimin said as he leaned down to kiss the boy on the head.

"No I missed you this much" Ji-Ho responded stretching his arms out as far as they would go.

A couple hours later

"Hey Jimin could you come here for a minute" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded his head as he stood up before walking over to Hoseok.

"Do you wanna go on a date?, like all of us, your mom said she can look after the kids and it will only be for a short while" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded his head, after being locked in a hospital room for a week, he did just want to spend time with his boyfriends.

All the boys got changed in to clothes with swimming trunks under because Hoseok said they were going to need them, Ae-Ri came into the house, running up to Jimin and hugging him before the boys left.

Hoseok was driving and after half an hour they all arrived at a beach, all the members smiled as they climbed out of the car and went down on to the sand, Jungkook and Taehyung quickly pulling their pants and t-shirts off before running in to the water as they splashed each other laughing.

The other members set up a towel to sit on as they watched the two younger boys play making them laugh until Jungkook walked up the beach holding a big crab making everyone but Namjoon run away.

It was still early and the sun was high in the sky, even though it was march the weather was still hot so after Jungkook took the crab back Jin approached Namjoon and the leader helped the older pregnant boy put suncream on before Jin quickly fell asleep on the blanket in his swimming trunks.

There wasn't a lot of other people in the beach making them feel comfortable, and since they haven't been in the spotlight for quite a bit of time they were pretty sure they wouldn't be recognised.

After a couple hours the sun began to set and Namjoon had one question, "Hoseok why did you bring us here?" He asked and Hoseok stopped dead before looking at all the members with a big genuine smile on his face.

"I wanted to do something" he said and the members nodded their heads as they waited for him to continue to talk.

Hoseok lowered himself down on one knee and all the members eyes widened, "I love you all more than anything, you have all helped me through so much and have always been there for me, I love our family that we have created I love everything about all of you and I was wondering if we could, spend the rest of our live's together, will you marry me?" Hoseok asked and after a couple seconds Taehyung and Jimin screamed loudly as they jumped on to the older boy who smiled and hugged they back.

They were all smiling brightly as Hoseok grabbed his bag and brought his 6 ring boxes out, they were all plain engagement rings but the members didn't care.

Jin, Taehyung and Jimin were all crying as Hoseok put their rings on their fingers and on the inside of all their rings, I love you was written making they all smile as the sun set.

They all climbed into he car, smiling brightly as Hoseok began driving them all home.

"OMG can you imagine the honeymoon, we all need birth control" Jin said making them all laugh.

"When is the wedding going to be?" Jimin asked and Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

"I was thinking after Jimin give birth and hopefully no one is pregnant because I don't think suit and shoe shopping while pregnant will be fun and they we will probably get a flight to out honeymoon and we don't want anyone popping out a baby on the plane so let's say about 8-9 months, then we have enough time to plan it" Hoseok said and they all nodded their heads and smiled.

______

DISPATCH

BTS members spotted on date, Jin and Taehyung seem to be pregnant again?, and a proposal?

To see photos click here

______________________________________
Published:5/07/2020