12

Jimin-30 Weeks
Taehyung-27 Weeks
Jungkook-9 Weeks
___________________________________
Jungkook woke up beside Jimin and the younger quickly got out of bed and rushed to the toilet throwing up a mix of food and stomach acid.

Jimin quickly woke up to the sound and run to the bathroom to help the younger who quickly stopped throwing up.

"You okay baby?" Jimin asked as Jungkook quickly brushed his teeth getting rid of the acidic taste.

"Yeah I'm fine it's not as bad as it used to be" the younger said before walking to the mirror and pulling his loose top up before frowning.

Jimin came up behind the younger before wrapping his hands around the younger's small waist.

"What's up baby?" Jimin asked seeing the younger's frown.

"My abs are gone" Jungkook said in a small voice.

"Jungkook at least your not 30 weeks pregnant with twins, I haven't seen my dick in weeks, Namjoon has to help me put my shoes on!" Jimin whined making the younger giggle.

"Yeah thank god" Jungkook said teasingly making Jimin slap him lightly on the arm and giggle along with him.

"I really wish I could preform" Jungkook said and pouted and Jimin hugged him slightly tighter.

"It's okay baby we told ARMY and they all understood" Jimin said kissing the younger's neck.

"Jimin don't I'll get turned on" Jungkook whined.

"Well that doesn't sound too bad" Jimin mumbled before continuing to kiss the younger neck and reaching his hand up his top.

"No Jimin I'm not in the mood I feel sick as well" Jungkook said and Jimin let go of him and hugged him again.

"Sorry baby I'm just hormonal at the moment" Jimin said and Jungkook giggled again.

"If your horny go to Hoseok, I don't think he would have any problems helping you" Jungkook chuckled and Jimin hit his chest lightly.

"Um no thank you I need to walk tomorrow" Jimin said and they both laughed.

They both walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen being greeted by the smell of a breakfast that Jin was making.

Namjoon and Jin was making out with Jin sitting on the counter his legs also wrapped around Namjoon's waist pulling him closer.

The younger's eyes widened as both the boys in the kitchen stopped what they were doing and blushed.

Jin slowly got off the counter and continued making breakfast before Jimin walked up to the elder and whispered something in his ear which made Jin smile as he quickly grabbed Namjoon's hand before quickly pulling him out of the kitchen towards the nearest bedroom.

Jimin continued cooking the food that was on the oven and Jungkook took a seat and smiled at Jimin.

"What did you say to him?" Jungkook asked an Jimin smirked.

"I told them they could go and continue what they were going to do and I will make breakfast" Jimin said making the younger laugh.

All the other members began to wake up and make their way downstairs all commenting on the noises they could hear coming from the bedroom that Jin and Namjoon were in.

They all sat down and talked quietly amongst themselves.

After breakfast the members walked to the living room and Jimin waddled behind them and Hoseok for off the couch letting the younger sit down as he sat at his feet.