16

Jungkook-25 Weeks
Jin-16 Weeks

A couple homophobic slurs are used sorry
______________________________________
All the members were getting ready to go to the hospital to get the babies and Jungkook had check up and today they get to find out he gender of the namjin baby.

Jin and Jungkook sat on the couch watching all the other members get stuff ready and get the babies changed.

After Namjoon finished dressing Ji-Su he placed her on the floor on her tummy letting her look around the room.

Thankfully the twins slept a lot longer now so the adults in the house could get better sleep which they were very thankful for.

Ji-Su looked at Jimin and reached for him before showing a big gummy smile.

Jimin gasped quickly picking up his baby girl and holding her close.

"Hobi come here quick" Jimin said and Hoseok rushed over looking at his happy daughter.

"Oh hello baby girl, who is pretty?" Hoseok said making the girl smile.

She had Hoseok's smile and closed her eyes as she smiles widely.

"I'm proud of you baby girl" Namjoon said and suddenly the girl let out a giggle making everyone who had tuned silent watching the adorable conversation in front of them let out a surprised gasp.

Jimin quickly teared up hugging the girl close.

She was growing up so quickly.

Soon after the shock of Ji-Su giggling excitement filled the room as they all began discussing what they think the gender of Jin's baby will be.

Soon they all looked at the oldest in the room "what do you think it's going to be Jinnie-hyung?" Jungkook said.

"I actually don't know" Jin said quietly and all the members nodded their heads.

Soon everyone was dressed as waiting for the van to come pick them up.

They were all cuddled on the couch the twins lying on the floor playing with toys while Ara was in Yoongi's arms.

"I'm so tired" Jimin whined because he had to wake up about 6 AM to look after Ara because he girl was refusing to sleep.

All the other giggled slightly before grabbing their bags and heading out the door towards her big van parked outside.

They put the babies in their car seats before all climbing in.

The drive to the hospital was quiet until Ji-Ho began crying because he was hungry and Jimin was happy to feed the little boy.

Both the twins could eat from a bottle now but they all preferred that Jimin fed them.

Jimin liked the bonding and he knew he wouldn't be able to feed them once they move onto solids and their teeth begin coming in so he nursed them mostly and it made his stomach go down which was good, Jimin had already gotten his body back his hips were just a bit more curvy now.

After a 20 minute drive to the hospital all the boys grabbed bags and the baby carriers before walking into the hospital.

Jungkook's appointment was first so he went and sat down with Jin taking the babies from the other members as they checked everyone in.

"Jimin honey?" Jimin heard come from behind him and the boy instantly turned around recognising the voice immediately.

"Mum" Jimin said quickly running up to his mother and hugging her tightly.