28

The knife went towards Jimin's stomach, there was a scream as blood dripped to the floor.

The knife went right into Hoseok's hand which the older boy had put in the way and blood dripped to the floor, Jimin screamed before kicking the dude in the stomach knocking him over instantly and Hoseok was immediately on top of the guy continuously punching him in the face "You tried to hurt him you monster" Hoseok said as he punched the man right in the nose, Hoseok's blood spreading across the older mans face and the police were there within a minuet.

They pulled Hoseok off of the man and put the older guy in handcuffs and an ambulance was soon there to deal with Hoseok's hand injury, The knife didn't go all the way though but it hurt so bad that Hoseok had tears in his eyes once the adrenaline had worn off, "What happened?" one of the police officers asked and Hoseok quickly told the story about how to guy said some discriminating remarks before following them and trying to stab Jimin and the officer nodded his head as he walked off and drove the guy off quickly which was probably for the best because Hoseok didn't want to know what the fans would do to that guy if they ever found out.

Hoseok was driven to the hospital in an ambulance with Jimin and the others were on their way after hearing what had happened they were furious.

"I'm so sorry Jimin I just wanted to take you out for a nice date but it was ruined, I wish I could have done more for you" Hoseok said pouting while the sat in the ambulance.

"Hoseok you're amazing, your the reason me and the baby didn't get hurt of killed because of that guy, Hoseok you saved me, you're my hero" Jimin said as he kissed the older boys forehead and the older boy nodded.

They soon arrived at the hospital and Hoseok's hand was cleaned, stitched and bandaged and he also got a tetanus shot just to be sure because Hoseok didn't want to know where that knife was used before it got him.

Hoseok walked out of the hospital with the other boys who kept praising him for keeping Jimin and the baby safe and by the time Hoseok got home he was exhausted so Jimin, Yoongi and his went to the bedroom to lay down, Hoseok was in the middle, Yoongi was on the left and Jimin was on the right and Hoseok turned onto his side and placed his bandaged hand onto Jimin's stomach before smiling widely.

"Now I can't use my good hand you better help me with a couple things" Hoseok said suggestively and Jimin's cheeks turned red and he nodded his head.

"I'll keep that in mind".

______________________________________

Short update sorry.

I wasn't going to write this for a while but i felt mean leaving you all on a cliffhanger last chapter so here you go 

Published-05/10/2019