35(SMUT)

Hoseok-33 weeks

At the moment the boys were stressed looking after 4 newborns, 5 toddlers and Hoseok.

"Jiminieeeee" Hoseok whined as he lay on the bed looking at the smaller male that was across the room getting changed.

Jimin took off his t-shirt and Hoseok wolf whistled.

Jimin was a bit self conscious after giving birth, his stomach was still a bit pudgy and he didn't have any trace of abs anywhere and his chest was swollen even after working out for the past 3 weeks.

Jimin cheeks turned red as he covered his body much to the disappointment of Hoseok who whined louder.

"Jiminieeeee please I'm so desperate" Hoseok said which confused Jimin until the boy looked over at Hoseok to see a tent in the older boys which pants strained against the fabric of his pyjamas.

"What brought that on?" Jimin questioned confused on how the boy got so hard without him realising.

"Well you know the usual hormones and then your sexy body too" Hoseok said casually which just made Jimin's cheeks turn pinker.

"We have an hour and you have to be quiet" Jimin said and Hoseok smirked and nodded his head as he got comfortable in the pillows.

"What do you want me to do Hoseok?" Jimin asked and Hoseok looked down at the boy in between his legs and bit his lip.

"Anything Jimin please" Hoseok begged and Jimin nodded his head as he slowly pulled Hoseok pyjama pants down along with Hoseok's boxers.

Jimin wrapped his hand around Hoseok's dick and moved his hands a couple times before he sunk his mouth down all the way making Hoseok grip the sheets as he tried not to moan.

"Minnie fuck me please" Hoseok begged and Jimin's eye's widened.

Him and Hoseok had been together multiple times but he has never topped the older boy, "Okay" Jimin said nervously and he reached to the bedside table and opened the top draw where they had lube, Jimin took it out and covered his fingers in it as he spread Hoseok's legs. Jimin slowly entered his middle finger into the boys who moaned quietly, Even though Jimin's fingers weren't that big he knew how to use them, Jimin quickly added his second finger as he stretched them out and plunged them deep in the older boy who bit his lip and tried to be quiet.

Jimin added his last finger and after that he pulled them out and positioned himself on top of Hoseok and as he was about to push in Hoseok placed his hand on his shoulder, "You're freaking out" Hoseok said and Jimin immediately shook his head no "Jimin we have been together way to long for me not to notice, just relax baby" Hoseok said as he kissed Jimin on the lips and Jimin smiled before slowly pushing in and Hoseok's hand gripped Jimin's shoulder hard, "Fuck Jimin" Hoseok moaned as Jimin began thrusting in and out of the boy, "faster" Hoseok begged and Jimin quickly sped up his thrusts aiming for Hoseok's prostate which he found in a matter of seconds.

Hoseok bit his lip to keep himself quiet as Jimin continued.

It was funny because it didn't matter if Jimin was topping or bottoming he was always loud like right now it sounded like Hoseok was destroying him even though it was the other way round.

Jimin then wrapped his hand around Hoseok's throbbing dick as he began jacking the older boy off making Hoseok moan "fuck I'm almost there keep going please" Hoseok whined and Jimin sped up making his thrusts harder as he moaned.

Hoseok came all over himself and Jimin's hand as his back arched as his head flew back as he released the prettiest noise Jimin had ever heard.

Jimin let out a high pitched moan and came a couple seconds later deep in the older boy who groaned as he felt the hot liquid spread throughout his insides.

Jimin pulled out and laughed at the older boys expression of pure shock.

"Come on Hyung you have to get in the shower" Jimin said as he tugged lightly on Hoseok's hand.

"Jimin you can't just fuck me like that then expect me to move on with life, give me a minute" Hoseok panted out making Jimin laugh.

"Come on Seokie your dirty" Jimin said and Hoseok reached his hand out to Jimin who took it and helped him up.

Hoseok walked into the bathroom with cum dripping down his leg as Jimin followed behind him before Hoseok got in the shower and turned it on.

Jimin got in with him and walked up behind Hoseok and wrapped his arms around his stomach as he went on his tip toes so he could rest his head on Hoseok's shoulder, they stayed like that for a couple minuets as the shower sprayed warm water over them.

Jimin began kissing Hoseok's neck and the older boy reached around and gripped onto the younger boys hair as he leaned into the touch, "Jimin I'm gonna get turned on again" Hoseok whined even though Jimin couldn't move his head away from his neck if he wanted him to because Hoseok's grip in his hair was tight.

"How about I fuck you again?" Jimin said and Hoseok instantly nodded his head as Jimin bent him over so he was leaning against the wall with both his hands infront of him.

Jimin slowly pushed his dick back into Hoseok and the older boy moaned as Jimin began fucking him again.

Jimin wrapped his arm tightly around Hoseok so he wouldn't fall as the older boys legs buckled.

"Jimin please faster" Hoseok moaned and Jimin reacted by thrusting harder and quicker into Hoseok making the boy almost scream in pleasure.

Jimin sucked dark marks into the back of Hoseok's neck making the boy beneath him sob in pleasure as he came on the wall infront of him and then Jimin came deep inside him again making his eyes roll back.

Jimin pulled out and held Hoseok's hips up as he got on his knees and began eating the boy out, Hoseok almost cried from the oversensitivity but he didn't want to stop Jimin, It just felt to good.

After a couple minuets Jimin stood up again and Hoseok turned to look at him, his hair was wet and disheveled, his cheeks were stained pink and his lips were swollen and covered in cum which Jimin quickly licked away.

Hoseok laughed before he stood back under the water.

"You're so cute Seokie" Jimin said as he kissed Hoseok on the lips

"I love you Minnie" Hoseok responded making Jimin smile widely.
______________________________________
Published:12/01/2020