38

November 30

Most of the members were sleeping apart from Namjoon and Jin who were looking after after 8 of the children, Ara and Nara were still in bed.

There was a lot of crying as Namjoon made 5 bottles for the infant's that Jin was working his best to stop crying.

Ji-Su sat on the sofa trying to help Jin which wasn't working that well.

Namjoon brought the 5 bottles into the rooms and Namjoon and Jin fed two babies each while Jin taught Ara how to feed Miri.

The parents sighed in relief once it began quieting down and after a couple minutes the babies were burped and changed.

Jin was sat on the floor, 2 babies in his arms and one in his lap as Namjoon held the other 2 babies.

Ji-Ho ran up to the parents crying loudly, "what's wrong?" Jin asked trying to stop the boy from crying and waking up all his siblings they had tried so hard to get to sleep.

"Miji" the older boy cried talking about his stuffed toy, "can't find him" Ji-Ho said and Jin looked at Namjoon.

"Can you look after all the kids for a minuet while I help Ji-Ho?" Jin asked and Namjoon looked at him like he had 3 heads but agreed as Jin placed the 3 babies on the soft carpet.

Namjoon kept his arms full as Ji-Su ran up to him.

"Bow" she said showing off a glittery hair bow.

"Wow so pretty Ji-Su" Namjoon said smiling.

"For you" she said as she reached up and clipped the big bow in Namjoon's hair, "I have stickers aswell" she said as she took out a packet of stickers and looked at Namjoon before begining to stick then to Namjoon's face.

He couldn't do anything but accept it and after a couple minuets Jin hadn't returned, in that time Ji-Su had found more bows and stickers and put them on Namjoon's face.

Then Hoseok walked downstairs to see Namjoon sat on the living room floor surrounded by 8 kids, face covered in stickers and hair full of bows and hair ties making the older boyfriend burst out laughing as he helped Namjoon with the kids.

______________________________________

Small filler chapter

I'm sorry but at the moment I have a bit of writers block and I'm also trying to write a new book that I hope you will all like.

It might come out in about a month or too so updates for everything else are going to be slow

Published-1/3/2020