1 (SMUT)

Some Jihope smut
---------------------------------------------------
Jimin pov

I was lying in bed with Hoseok across the room from me sleeping quietly.

I thought I could have some fun.

I reached down to put my hand on my crotch, palming myself lightly through my pyjama pants.

I bite my lip to stop me from being to loud as I continued to palm myself while reaching a hand up my t-shirt to touch my sensitive nipples as I groaned lowly.

After a couple of minutes I was close to cumming but then.

"I know exactly what you're doing Jiminie" a deep voice echoed from the other side of the room and I jumped, startled, before I quickly stood up and walked toward the bathroom, "Where are you going Jiminie?" Hoseok asked his voice still laced with sleep.

"I'm going to the bathroom the fix my problem," I told him and just as I was going to leave the room Hoseok appeared behind me gripping onto my waist as he lowers me to the bed.

"How about I help you Jimin?" Hoseok asked me.

"Umm...Okay" I said unsure as Hoseok slowly leaned into me as his lips met mine and melted together in a passionate kiss as he climbs on top of me on the bed holding my hands above my head.

"Fuck you look so hot" he groaned as he looked at my flustered face.

"Please, Hoseok take me" I beg as I look deep into his eyes that are filled with lust as he looks down at me and licks his lips.

"Okay baby" he says leaning down connecting his lips to my neck and sucking hickeys into the spot before doing it again multiple times.

He slowly kissed down my body as he took off all the clothes that were in his way, He slowly removed my pyjama pants and my boxers as I covered my face in embarrassment as my small member fell against my stomach.

"Baby your so fucking perfect," he says as he moves my hands, "don't cover your face" he orders me I nod slowly and look down at him as he grabs my members and licks the tip of it making me gasp.

"F-fuck Hoseok please," I say as I run my hand through his dark brown hair.

"If you fucking grab me I'm stopping and going to bed, am I understood?" He says in a serious tone.

I nod my head frantically as he grabs my member before sticking it in his mouth fully bobbing his head up and down a couple of times before he sinks down all the way making the tip of my member reach the back of his throat.

I moan as my eyes close tightly before he moves.

"Baby I'm gonna prep you okay?" He says and I nod my head quickly.

He reaches over to the draw at the side of my bed and opened it before grabbing a bottle of lube and a condom.

"We don't need a condom it's not like I'm gonna get pregnant," I say as I grab the condom and put it back inside the draw.

He nods his head before squirting a bit of lube on his fingers and warming it up before placing his middle finger at my entrance.

He pushes it in slowly as I groan from the intrusion but quickly got used to it.

"Add another," I say as he slowly inserts his second finger scissoring them quickly before hitting that special spot of never that make me gasp loudly followed by a moan.

"Please, Hoseok just fuck me already!" I moan and he takes his fingers out before getting more lube and placing it on his member.

He placed his member close to my entrance and leaned down to kiss me as he slowly pushed inside.

"F-Fuck Hoseok!!" I moan loudly as he starts to move slowly but picks up the speed.

"F-Fuck Jiminie you're so fucking adorable" as he thrust quickly into me.

"Fuck Hoseok I-I'm c-close," I say as I feel my orgasm coming quickly.

"Cum in me please Hoseok" I beg as I look at him he thrusts as quick as he can while hitting my prostate hard.

"Fuck Hoseok I-I'm coming!!" I scream as the white liquid shoots out of my member all over mine and Hoseok's stomachs.

"Fuck me too" he groans as he releases inside of me.

His thrust slow to a stop as all that could be heard in the room was the heavy panting of the two boys.

Hoseok pulls out slowly making me whine as he falls down beside me on the bed.

"Fucking hell Jiminie that was so good" he praises as he walks the to the bathroom to grab a washcloth as he comes back and cleans me and him up before throwing the cloth on the floor along with our other clothes.

Hoseok climbs in bed beside me before hugging me.

"Go to bed Jiminie you have a big day tomorrow and we have practice," he says and I groan as he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Your so cute Jiminie," he says before falling asleep as I slowly follow him into dreamland.

______________________________________
There probably will be a couple of spelling mistakes so sorry and this isn't my best work but I hope it will do for now and I will continue soon and I'm gonna continue writing some of my other books now.

Published: 4/4/2019