44

Taehyung-12 weeks
Jin-16 weeks
Jimin-4 Weeks
______________________________________
Jimin had kept a secret.

A secret that could hurt everyone he loved.

And that's why it was a secret until now.

After Jimin gave birth to Jang-Mi a doctor said that if he was to get pregnant again he would have a 60% chance of a miscarriage and if not, giving birth would be high risk for him and the baby.

He could die along with his baby.

Another reason he kept it secret was because, he thought it wouldn't matter, he thought he wasn't going to get pregnant again.

He could get an abortion but after that he really didn't think he would be able to face Taehyung.

He really couldn't hurt his best friend like that, but, would Taehyung understand?.

And that's why Jimin locked himself in his room, he hadn't seen or talked to any one in a week, he had hardly eaten or slept and he was begining to lose weight.

Every hour the members would try to unlock the door and get inside the room, but Jimin had blocked it with a bookcase, Jungkook even tried to get through the window but Jimin quickly locked and blocked it as well.

He would sneak out at night and eat tiny bits of food he could find and stuff Jin had left out but he still went back into his room hungry before throwing up everything a couple hours later.

When Jimin heard his children crying for him, he would cry to, They needed him but he couldn't even take care of himself, he felt so useless.

Jimin reached for his phone off his bedside table and turned it on, the brightness making him wince slightly before he looked at his notifications, over 100 missed calls and messages.

Joonie
Minnie please
We all miss you so much
...

Jinnie
Baby come talk to me
The kids keep asking about you
...

Hobi
I love you a lot baby
Please come to me
...

Yoonie
Minnie please let me in
What's the problem?
...

TaeTae
Have you been eating?
Are you okay?
...

Kookie
Hyunngg I miss you
Come get in bed with me I want cuddles
...

As he read through them he began crying and after a while a small pain began in his stomach.

"Jimin, baby please" Jimin heard Taehyung's voice outside of his door, Taehyung was definitely crying too making Jimin begin crying harder as he held his hand over his mouth trying not to let out any sound.

The pain began getting worse as Jimin crawled out of bed, "Jimin, baby, talk to me, please I miss you so much" Taehyung began sobbing and Jimin couldn't listen to it, he was making his pregnant boyfriend cry, he was so selfish.

Jimin quickly pushed the book case away from the door before unlocking it and opening it, quickly embracing Taehyung as he cried into the younger boys shoulder.

Taehyung's lips quickly met Jimin's forehead as he held on to the older boy tightly before looking at how awful Jimin looked, he was really pale and looked like he had lost weight.

"Minnie, are you feeling okay?" Taehyung asked as he still held Jimin tightly.

Until Jimin went limp in his arms

"Jimin?, Shit, HELP!!!" Taehyung said as he tried to gently lower Jimin to the floor.

Namjoon was the first one to run out of his room, quickly sprinting down the hall over to Jimin and Taehyung who was sobbing profusely as he held Jimin.