29 (Smut)

Small bit of smut in the beginning

Jimin-15 weeks
Yoongi-15 weeks

Yoongi's baby bump was already as big as Jungkook's was 25 weeks in and all the older boy wanted to do was sleep which used to be easy for him but once they began moving it seemed almost impossible.

It was 2 am and Yoongi couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in, his hips hurt and the babies kept pushing into his bladder.

Yoongi felt like crying because of how exhausted he was and it only took a couple seconds before he began to cry, he tried to keep quiet so he wouldn't wake up Hoseok but the younger immediately sat up and looked at the older boy.

"Baby what's wrong?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi tried to quickly wipe his tears away, Hoseok placed his healed hand onto the older boys stomach.

"I'm so tired" Yoongi whispered and Hoseok cuddled him.

"Try and go to sleep then baby" Hoseok suggested and Yoongi shook his head.

"I can't my hips really hurt and they won't stop moving" Yoongi whimpered and Hoseok frowned.

"I can give you a massage if you want or I can help you another way" Hoseok suggested.

"Can you do both?" Yoongi looked at the younger and Hoseok smiled.

"Of course anything baby sit up" Hoseok said and Yoongi did as he was told and Hoseok took his t-shirt off and Hoseok began massaging the older lower back making Yoongi moan, Hoseok continued to gently massage the older for 15 minutes before Yoongi wanted to do something else.

Yoongi had his back against Hoseok chest as he lay in-between the younger boys legs.

Hoseok helped the older boy out of his pyjama pants and underwear.

Hoseok started by kissing Yoongi's neck sucking marks into the pale skin and his hands travelled down to Yoongi's sensitive chest.

Hoseok's fingers began to play with the pink buds making Yoongi whimper as his back arched slightly.

"Hobi touch me" Yoongi moaned and Hoseok brought one of his hands down the the older boys dick as he began moving his hand slowly making the older moan.

"Hobi" Yoongi whined as his hips began rutting upwards into the youngers hand.

"You gonna cum?" Hoseok whispered in Yoongi's ear making Yoongi nod his head before moaning loudly and painting his stomach and Hoseok's hand white.

Hoseok quickly grabbed some tissue to clean Yoongi up before he licked the older boys mess off his hand.

"Can you go to sleep now?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head as he snuggled into Hoseok's chest.

"I love you baby" Hoseok said and he pressed a kiss to Yoongi's forehead and Yoongi smiled.

"I love you too" Yoongi whispered before falling asleep.

------------------------------------

The next day they woke up about 10am and Jin made breakfast for everyone.

Jimin and Yoongi had a doctors appointment at 12 so after breakfast they got the kids ready to go to Jimin's mom's and they were out of the house by 11.

Yoongi and Jimin slept in the car all the way there and Hoseok woke both of them with kisses once they arrived and Yoongi groaned in pain as he got out of the car.

"You okay baby?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

"My hips hurt really bad" Yoongi whimpers as his bottom lip began to tremble and tear flowed out of his eyes and Hoseok quickly engulfed him in a hug.

"Baby I wish I could make you feel better but I can promise you now it will all be worth it" Hoseok said and Yoongi just nodded his head before waddling into the clinic.

The boys waited for about 20 minuets before they were called in and they decided Jimin could go first as Yoongi got comfortable on the chair, his hand resting on his bump as he felt small kicks.

"Okay Jimin do you want to know the gender of your baby?" Dr.Lee asked and Jimin nodded his head excitedly as the doctor placed the traducer to Jimin's stomach.

"Okay Jimin you seem to be carrying a baby Girl" Dr.Lee sid with a smile on her face and Jimin placed his hand over his mouth as he felt like he was about to break down into tears of happiness "She looks super healthy and she is a bit smaller than average but its nothing to be concerned about" She said and Jimin nodded his head as she wiped the ultrasound gel off of his stomach and he got down from the bed.

Yoongi stood up and waddled over to the bed before laying down and Dr.Lee smiled "How do you feel Yoongi" she asked and Yoongi groaned.

"My hips hurt and I feel tired all the time and they wont stop moving" He complained making Dr.Lee chuckle.

"Yep that pretty normal around this stage, lift your t-shirt please" She said and Yoongi did his bump showing proudly.

She began to feel around his stomach before she put some gel on it and placed the traducer down, "Do you want to know the genders of them all?" She asked and Yoongi nodded his head, his adorable gummy smile making the room light up as Hoseok held his hand tightly.

"Okay baby A seems to be a girl, So does baby B and baby C is a boy" Dr.Lee said and Yoongi actually began crying as his hormonal messed with him.

"Baby you okay?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head as he cried before leaning over and hugging Hoseok.

After 10 minuets the members were leaving the clinic all with big smiles on their faces.

______________________________________
I know this is a shit update and I'm sorry for making you wait so long

Don't forget to read my new book

Published:2/12/2019