14

Taehyung-34 Weeks
Jin-7 Weeks
Jungkook-16 Weeks

The twins were 1 week old now and the boys were slowly getting used to it.

Parenthood as expected was exhausting but the boys couldn't be happier that the babies were finally born.

All of them were sleeping completely spent after the day they had consisting of preforming and taking care of the newborns.

They all were sleeping peacefully until a loud cry woke Jimin and Yoongi up since they were sleeping in the same room as the babies they got out of bed and walked over to the two cribs in the corner of the room Ji-Ho sleeping quietly.

"What's wrong Ji-Su?" Jimin asked like he expected her to answer back.

Eventually Ji-Su's crying woke the smaller baby up who began to squeal loudly as he cried.

"Yoongi, Ji-Su is hungry can you please take care of Ji-Ho?" Jimin and he was responded with a tired nod from the older male.

Jimin sat on the bed quietly with the help crying baby in his arms before lifting his loose t-shirt to let the baby nurse.

After about 5 minuets Yoongi came to join the others after calming down Ji-Ho.

He got on the bed before laying down and leaning on Jimin's shoulder.

"She looks so cute" Yoongi spoke quietly and Jimin nodded in agreement.

The just watched her as she fed off Jimin and a couple minuets later she was full.

Yoongi quickly burped the baby before laying her down in her brothers crib thinking it would be best to do so since it was so cold.

"They look so cute like that" Jimin spoke as he walked up behind Yoongi scaring the elder.

"You know we haven't shown out fans yet" Jimin said and the elder nodded.

"Do you want to take a photo of them and you can post it?" Yoongi asked and the younger nodded.

Jimin quickly grabbed his phone from the nightstand before taking a quick photo of the babies and logging into Twitter.

BTS_twt:Aren't the so precious?
2.5million retweets  7.8million likes
1947698 comments

BTS5EVA:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Read More

OT7Bangtan:OMG absolutely adorable💜💜💜

Hater27: OMG eww👎All gays are sinners

KIMTAETAEISAMAZING:@ Hater27 get the fuck out if your going to hate because honestly no one here gives a shit (And BTW holy shit they are adorable)

Btsbxtch9: I'm so happy for all of you guys, so can I be their auntie?💜

Kookie97: OwO they look so much like Hobi and Chim 😍💜

Jimin smiled at the thousands of supportive messages coming though on Twitter as he powered off his phone and climbed into bed with Yoongi cuddling the elder who cuddled back immediately.

"How cute do you reckon the Jinkook baby boy will be like?" Jimin said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? Jin is going to make sure that kids first words are 'worldwide handsome'" Yoongi said and Jimin giggled too.

"How long till Taehyung has your baby do you think?" Jimin said looking up at Yoongi.

"It's can't be long now" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded before closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep.