39

Read my book 'Hybrid' please
I have worked very hard on it for the past couple months and I don't want that effort to go to waste.

______________________________________
December 1

All the boys sat down stairs early in the morning, none of the kids were awake yet thankfully allowing the boys to have some alone time.

All the boys were cuddled on the sofa under blankets while the TV played quietly in the background.

It was fun while it lasted but after a couple minutes loud cries echoed throughout the house making Yoongi stand up and walked off into the babies room where only Mina was crying, the other 4 babies sleeping peacefully.

Yoongi picked Mina up and walked downstairs with the baby and Hoseok immediately stood up and went to get a bottle knowing the baby was hungry.

Yoongi sat down on the sofa rocking the baby back and forth while Namjoon looked for her pacifier which he passed to Yoongi the older boy thanking him before placing it in Mina's mouth, quieting the baby until Hoseok brought bottle over.

Yoongi began feeding her as the baby quieted down and closed her eyes as she smiled slightly making the boys coo at the small baby.

After the baby stopped eating Yoongi burped her, the boys thought the little noises she was making was adorable until she threw up down Yoongi's back.

Jimin grabbed a baby wipe off the coffee table and cleaned Yoongi's back.

Soon Ji-Su walked downstairs and sat on the sofa next to Jin and Hoseok.

The room was quietly watching the TV until a puppy advert came on.

"Mommy I wanna puppy" Ji-Su whined at Jimin while pointing at one of the Pomeranian's on the TV.

"Jiji, we can't have a dog"Hoseok said making the girl pout.

"Whyyyyyy" she whined as she pointed at another.dog on the screen.

"We have 4 babies and the dog will bark and wake them up and it will be a lot of effort to take care of it" Namjoon said trying to reason with the girl who began getting more upset.

"But I can look after it, and why not get a quiet one, I wanna puppy" She said as she stood up ready to throw herself at the floor and have a tantrum.

"Ji-Su, I'll go make some breakfast do you want to help?" Jin asked and the little girl shook her head a she threw herself at the floor and began throwing her limbs about as she began shouting, making Mina begin crying as Namjoon stood up and got down to the girls level before pulling her up and looking her in the eyes.

"Ji-Su, you're going to wrong way about asking, if you want something like a pet, you need to be good for a long time" Namjoon said making the girl look as him before crying her eyes out.

"I'm sowwy" she cried as she hugged Namjoon, the boy hugging her back.

"Now be good" he said and she nodded her head as she went to sit back on the sofa.

_____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter after you have all waited so long.

Everyone please stay safe

Published-4/4/2020