Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part I) LEMON

Dedicated to my little sister, @AlexCasthiel. I kind of owe her this one for making fun of her and Okamura-chan LMAO. This was cut into two because I got carried away and ended up making this pretty long.

WARNING: Highly sexual content/BDSM and violence.

----------

A bad guy and a perfect guy.

Haizaki Shougo and Akashi Seijuro.

Two very different persons yet same prisoners of the same unrequitted love.

Both were madly in love with a girl who belonged to someone else,

With you who belonged to Midorima Shintaro.

***

With one hand, he pinned your hands above your head with the other holding your right thigh up. The force of his thrusts had the bed creaking under your weight, but Midorima didn't give a damn. All he needed was that blissful release, and nothing would get in his way of that.

You were moaning, screaming, and writhing underneath him helplessly as he buried himself deep into your core. You belonged to him, and he wanted you to know that only him could take you this way. "Haaa! S-Shintaro! I'm c-close!"

He smirked then planted a wet kiss on your quivering lips, intentionally letting you swallow his sweet saliva before he came with a terrifying force. He jerked wildly against you, shuddering both of your bodies. The quickened pace rushed your orgasm forward as well and you let out a sharp scream of utter heaven.

"I love you-nanodayo," he whispered into your ear, still panting. He didn't even bother to pull his softened shaft out of your womanhood.

You smiled and kissed his cheek gently. "I love you, too-nanodayo."

When he heard your giggle, he groaned. "Shut up-nodayo."

"Shut up-nodayo," you mimicked with a mischievous grin. Knowing his tsundere side, you were sure he was blushing.

But contrary to that, Midorima's mouth began to tease and suck on your neck once more, making you forget about your own plans of teasing. A whimper flew past your parted lips when you felt his thick cock hardening inside of you once again.

"You're mine, [Name]. Only mine. You know that, right?"

"Yes, Shintaro," you replied before he blanketed your lips with his own as you two started another round of pleasure and ecstasy.

***

Every time you'd smile, Haizaki would stare.

That beautiful eyes, that soft lips, and that warm smile which could melt even the coldest ice.

You were one of a kind, but it was painful to know that he was not the reason behind your smiles.

It was plainly bullshit.

You were the only one he truly wanted, the only one who could satisfy him.

But how on earth would he hold your hand when another man was holding it?

His love. His want. His lust.

They were driving him insanely mad.

***

After your volleyball practice, you headed out to get some water on the drinking faucet just outside the gym. You were Teiko Volleyball Team's captain, an excellent player with great leadership skills. You brought victory after victory to your proud school and was looked up to by your fellow students.