2.5

Monday.......

Ash POV:
Here I am at this mansion at the door with my luggage ready to move in. I knock on the door softly.

The door swings open to reveal this beautiful stud with curly hair that is now wet assuming she just got out the shower.

My eyes trail down her neck where there are hickeys and she's only in a sports bra and shorts. Her cleavage still showing and a print in her shorts. A big print. 

I can't help but imagine her strap inside of me choking me with a knife to my throat. Wait why is she wearing her strap and who the hell is taking that. That print is so huge.

All this from looking at her appearance. Get it together ash. U don't have time for girls.

"Um I'm looking for Bonnie" I say looking away from her toned abs. If all Bonnie's employees look like this then imma have to stay a while.

"That's me but I can't help but notice that you were checking me out."

"False, I was simply trying to calculate how much force it would take to break your spine."

She looks at me with a spark of excitement in her eyes that quickly goes away then goes off to the kitchen leaving me at the door. I enter and but my bags down in the humongous living room.

I go farther down the hallway and decide to mess with her. Her back is faced me so I come up behind place my hands on her breast and squeeze, my breath lined up with her neck and as I place a small kiss on her neck.

I do this to all my female targets I have to get close to. Girls are hella vulnerable when there sexually frustraed.

"Mhmm daddy" she says with the most sexyiest  moan I've ever heard.

Sensitive ass

I then put my mouth right next to her ear and say "2.5". I feel her stiffen up against my body. Then I let her go and exit.

Ok so maybe I like to play with girls once in a while nothing to serious.

Bonnie POV:

Wtf just happened. Did I really just call her daddy. Did I let her squeeze my titties?

Damn you sensitive titties.

"Did I just se you get bitches by your new assistant?" Says my dad entering the kitchen.

Fuck he saw that.

"She outta bend u I've the counter and fuck u" he says laughing more pls placing the mug he had down.

"Dad shut up she did not bitch me"

"Uh yes she did I've never seen you not shoot someone who tried to touch you like that so why'd u let her get away with it?"

This made me think why did I let her do it. Idk it's just when she placed her her hands there and pressed her body up against me I felt a new feeling that couldn't help but make me moan.

I shake that statement really quickly no employees and exspecially no feelings.

Thank god I'm not hard cause I would be on rock if she's took 2 more seconds.