Her slut✨

Bonnie POV:

"Wake up" cly screamed from the doorway of our room.

Yes, I said our fuck you thought. What's hers is what's mine, straight like that.

"Wake up," she said in a more heavy tone. She better watches her mouth, she knows how I get down.

Bang

A bullet comes flying past my face and into the wall.

"I said to wake the fuck up."

Fuck that shit so sexy.

I rise from the bed and just stand there with my sports bra and boxers on, the third leg standing at attention.

"W-why a-are you hard?" She says staring at my erect member, drooling a bit.

"I just love it when you threaten me baby it's so sexy," I said grabbing my blade from of the dresser, strutting towards her.

"Bonnie I just w-wanted to wake you up that's all," she said with fear and lust in her eyes.

"Naw baby I think you want me to fuck you isn't that right honey bun," I say gently caressing her cheek.

She shivers under my touch looking up at me but not dare to speak a word.

"ANSWER ME BITCH." I say yell raising my time gripping her hair holding the blade to her neck.

She lets out a moan when I yank her hair and a look of pleasure when she notices the knife.

I just know that pussy is wet.

"yes, Papi please."

"Please what Ashley," I say gripping harder causing her she let out a breathy moan.

My baby loves that rough shit.

"Please Papi fuck me," she said with pleading eyes in more of a moaning tone.

I love it when she looks so helpless and vulnerable.

"Naw" I let go of her hair and put away my blade before exiting the room looking back and seeing her in the same place I left her.

Not 10 minutes later if being downstairs I hear this girl moaning my name.

I shake my head and laugh at that. Crazy cold assassin my ass. 

Ash POV:

I lower myself down on my 9-inch dildo because I needed it. I went into the bathroom t she wouldn't hear me. I have the dildo propped up in the seat of our walk-in shower

It was a few inches smaller than bonnie but it will do.

I close my eyes and imagine bonnie under me while I ride her.

"Ah fuck Papi" I feel a lot of pleasure while I imagine bouncing up and down on my Papi.

I speed up and start throwing my ass back on the dildo making it go deeper.

"Fuckkk" I moan enjoying the experience of fucking myself. I bet Papi would be so proud of how good I'm taking this dick.

The thought of her inside of me always gets me wet.

The sound of my wet pussy fills the room.

Flashbacks fill my head while I move up and down it swiftly.

"UH BONNIE FUCKK IMMA CUM." I scream as I start cumming and squirting on the dildo.

"MHM, " I say when I keep squirting.