Good girl

Bonnies POV:

I wake up and see my beautiful future wife down stairs in the kitchen making herself cereal.

A smile comes across my face at the cite of her. No woman could compare to my queen not a day in their lives.

"Hey pretty girl" I say making her turn around and look at me.

I see her blush slightly but quickly put back on a straight face and it resulted in that cold look.

"I'm not pretty nothing about me is pretty." She says trying to sound stern and cold but I can see right through her persona.

"Hmm well let's see" I say coming closer to her. She is only where A sports bra and some tight ass boxers that still somehow makes her ass giggle when she walks.

"Well your body gorgeous, your curves are perfect, your beautiful face is stunning, your ass is so soft, your boobs are pretty and perky, and my pussy well I mean I love it cause it's mines" I say this while feeling on her bare skin tracing her curves, gently squeezing her ass that is fat for a stud, and bring my hand to her neck when I say the last part looking deep into her eyes and squeezing her neck a bit feeling her almost immediately melt in my arms. Side note she's much shorter than me so I'm towering over her against the counter.

She look up at me with those fuck me eyes that somehow she makes looks innocent which makes it tens time as hot. She bits her lips when we're inches away from each other and I feel myself begin to get hard. I got her right where I want her.

The moment is ruined when she gets a phone call snapping her out the trance i put her in.

Naybae😜💕 calling.....

Who the hell is Naybae.

Ash POV:

Thank the lord I gotta call cause I was about to risk it all. As soon as she started feeling my body I instantly gave into her and I was about to let her have her way with me.

I realized nay was calling me. Just who I need to talk to. Im about to thank her ass too for calling me at that exact moment but lord know my pussy juice is dripping down my leg right now.

I get from under Bonnie grab my phone and exit the kitchen.

Ash: Hello
Nay: Hey big head what you doing
Ash: you just interrupted me About to get fucked.
Nay: naw man your fucking with me.
Ash: I'm dead ass.
Nay:WHO?!
Ash:Her name is Bonnie, she a stud, she's tall,has a dick, and she's loaded not saying I don't have my own money.
Nay: hold on she got a dick! How big is it?
Ash: idk I haven't seen it outside her shorts but her print is big asf.
Nay: I have one last important question.
Ash:Go ahead
Nay:does she know your an assassin and that your a tad bit crazy?
Ash: one i am not crazy two yes she runs a drug cartel.
Nay: oooo bitch you tryna be a trap queen.
Ash:I'm not tryna be nothing I'm not sleeping with her and I'm definitely not pursuing her.
Nay: Cmon you haven't dated sin-
Ash:don't you even say her name.
Nay: Ace was a terrible person and you should not let her win pursue Bonnie.
Ash: Didn't I tell u not to say her Name! Anyways How's you and tez?
Nay: The usual we doing good father still hate me and shit but he know imma marry that girl. Oh and Nikki misses your ass.
Ash: aww little Nikki misses me, how sweet.
Nay: yeah yeah yeah I know that girl can't get enough of you, and imma kick your ass next time you hit on her.
Ash: whatever Hoe why was calling anyways.
Nay:I need you to come down here for some business.
Ash:I can't leave Bonnie we have lots of shit to do.
Nay: bring your little boy toy with you.

Beep

She said that then hung up on me. Rude ass bitch. I'm considering it. I want bonnie to meet nay and tez. Plus I might want to hang with some of my old friends or go to like a kickback.