READ THIS MOFOS

Ok ok ok ok ok as u know I wrote the sequel to Bonnie and cly before I wrote Bonnie and cly o accidentally but then stop writing because I felt like one of the characters (ash) would have a good background story.

Now that I look at it "love to hate me" (the sequel to Bonnie and cly) is kinda low key hella shitty and I've grown with my writing since then right right.

So this is what im going do so I'm going to leave love to hate me how it is and then tweak it a bit to make it make sense.

And ok Ik u guys are probably saying righting now WOW THIS BOOK HAS SUCH A SHITTY ENDING........

BUT GUYS it had to be that way because the way Bonnie is introduced in the other book but just to make this much easier......

Here are are things u NEED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND to follow the next book:

-Amber is Bonnies little sister.

-Tay is tez's little sister.

-Nikki is Nays little sister.

-Amber knows nothing about Bonnie cheating or them breaking up.

-Tay knows nothing about Bonnie, ash, tony ace or Nay.

-Tay believes Tez is dead at this point.

-This book takes place two years later being the time amber is In her Senior year when she would go to school in Detroit.

-Amber, Tayk, Tay, Steph, Sin, and Nikki are all the same age.

-Nikki and Tayk do not know Tez exists

I also advises u before u go and read the sequel that already has a few chapters, to go back and read the chapters "Sincerly tez" and "That beautiful face in a body badge cause that would also make things make more sense.

That's all I can remember so far guys so if u wanna go try and read the sequel that I have yet to finish go ahead.

Please bear with me because in that book it was my first time writing on Wattpad in general.

It's on my thing it's called Love to hate me. And when u do you'll see that I abruptly stopped writing and explained to the readers of that book that I was going to do a book on Ashley and Bonnie instead so that book could have some background.

So guys this isn't the end y'all thought I was just gonna do that shit to y'all 😂