Lord knows ✨

1 year later.....

Bonnie POV:

i'm a mess. i've tried everything. shes gone shes really gone. It took me an entire year to realize that.

After the whole ordeal i booked a hotel in detroit because i knew i needed to talk to Ashley. At least try to get the love of my life back.

i went to her house finding everything cleaned out and gone. Her suitcase, Her passport, Three of her guns, her knives, most of her clothes.

About to leave the house tears streaming out of my eyes i'm met with tez.

All she could give me was a look of pity. She told me that Ash said she's disappearing for a while and she told her to house sit. Nobody knows where she went she's just disappeared.

She also told me that she's disappointed in me and everyone was rooting for our relationship. she told me at the end of the day i'm still her sister and for me to keep my head up.

she made it clear to me to not try to message or find ashley and to just let it go.

But how could i let her go.

and oh did i hear it from my father. i called him and he kept asking about cly and i kinda just blurted it out.

He was furious that i cheated on her and i accidently told him that she aborted our baby.

He was so disappointed because i fucked up my relationship with "his other daughter" and the fact that she wasn't having his grand baby crushued him.

He let me have it for this one.

He scolds any female im with or any i try to bring around. I actually had a girlfriend to try and take my mind off of ashley. i was cheating on her of course but that's not the point.

He hated her guts and told me on the daily that i would never replace cly.

He was acting like it was his break up. He was really hurt about this.

Coincidentally Amber went to do an undercover job that she won't be able to contact anyone so she has no idea about this whole thing.

i won't be able to see or talk to her until 2 years, being the year that she goes to detroit for high school.

I'm sure she would be disappointed in my actions too.

For the last year every two weeks i've flown back to detroit to go check Ashley's house to see if she had came back yet.

and everytime i go tez tells me the exact same thing.

i searched all of detroit for her. I tracked her phone, stream fearless (taylor's version) and the vault songs or die a slow death.

(tell me why my motherfucking taylor swift obsessed cousin had my computer and typed that lmao.😂🤦‍♀️anywaysssssssss )

i tracked her phone but it just led me to a dump in detroit.

764 missed calls to her phone 390 text messages from days i was at my lowest having the slightest bit of hope that she would reply and run back into my arms again.

some nights i would be in detroit and show up to her house drunk out of my mind. i would bang on her door and scream outside cry and begging for her to come back to me.

i've broke into her house multiple times and slept in her bed cleaning the sheets and making her bed every time i was done.

That was the only time i could sleep any other time id be up at night either crying or thinking about my baby's big brown eyes.

Tony and ace also disappeared as well around the same time Ashley did. I was very serious when it came to finding her so I checked there houses too.

I haven't seen Ashley's face since the parking lot and the last thing she told me is that she hated me.

I've done it. I've fucked up the only thing I had going for myself. As soon as Ashley. Came into my life every was instantly better.

I had a best-friend and a wife that I o so desperately wanted to marry. I had a smile on my face every days.

She held me on the days I felt down and she gave me everything a women could ask for.

I got with her I pulled all the energy from up out of that girl. Listening to her voice in the parking lot made me want to vomit.

As she was screaming at me and hitting on me I listened to every word she said. She sounded tired and completely drained of life. She sounded how her eyes looked in the pictures.

Ashley's voice has always been smooth like butter filled with precision and exactness.

That girl I was talking to in that parking lot was not cly nor Ashley that was ash.

Ash the empty part of Ashley. The cold hearted assassin.

I broke cly and I broke Ashley.

I'm a disgusting human being. So I've decided I'm going to let her live her life and never step foot in Detroit ever again.

Lord knows i deserve nothing anyways.

The end.