Fuck All them other bitches ⚡️

Ash POV:

I'm just so ready for her to dick me down already. The way she always looking at me got me feeling some type of way.

She brings me into a sloppy nasty slow kiss. This that nasty shit that I love.

She keep kissing me while gripping my neck hard as fuck with me up against the wall.

With her other hand she starts to rub me from the outside of my shorts making me instantly moan.

"Mhmm"

She keeps rubbing my clit from the outside and she begins to strip me of my shorts and sports bra.

She picks me up by the neck the throws me on the bed.

Yes papi treat me like a slut

I laying on my back and she goes down on my naked body.

She start kissing my neck making me make all type of girly ass noises.

She goes down to my titties sucking on each nipple for the same amount of time in a pure bliss.

She licks and suck and slurps and I just know she know that I like this shit. Account from the noises I'm making.

She kisses me down my stomach and thighs, spreading them wide so she could take a look at my wet pussy.

"Your Pussy so pretty baby." She says biting her lip staring at her meal.

"You got this wet for me?" She says smirking looking up at me.

Before I could answer she take my pussy in her mouth and begins to lick and eat it.

Instant pleasure from her warm mouth on my core making me moan quickly.

"Ahh papi"

She keeps eating it and I feel myself begin to shake and my eyes begin to roll back.

"Bonnie imma cum!!" I said feeling myself about to burst.

She just ignored me and kept sucking resulting in me  cumming all in her mouth all over her face. 

She comes up and tongue kisses me. God she really want me to taste myself.

She then take off her boxers revealing her really hard dick.

"You sure you ready for this?" She asks looking me in my eyes probably looking for any regret in my eyes.

"Please just fuck me daddy" I say looking at her in her eyes.

She immediately thrusts into me stretching me out. It caught me by surprise so I gasp when she did it.

The pleasure was unbelievable. As soon as she put it in I felt my body react in a way that I've never acted before. She's so big inside of me and it's not even all the way in yet.

She starts to give me slow strokes testing out how many inches I can take.

"Go faster." I say moaning. While the slow stroke feel good she know fuck well my crazy ass likes it rough.

She immediately slams into me putting every single inch inside of me.

Her thrust gain speed result for me to start screaming for my life.

"AHH PAPI YOUR SO BIG."

"You like that shit bitch." She says go faster choking me and looking into my eyes while she hit my g spot over and over.

"FUCK." I say feeling her put all the inches in me.

I begin to shake feeling my eyes roll back.