Yeah Girlfriend....✨

Ash POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

Ughh who could it be this fucking early.

I grab my phone to look at the time. 12:30 in the fucking morning. I wake up at 5:00 tops, damn dick really put me to sleep.

I let the call go to voicemail seeing that it's a call from ace. Like on a real note fuck that bitch.

I feel around the bed and notice that Bonnie's isn't there anymore. I miss her presence.

I get up out of bed struggling to walk because y'all know I got daddy's dick last night and lord did we go for hours.

"Papi where you at?" I yell from the top of the stairs.

I hear laughing and Snickering down stairs.

"Im down here Mamas, come eat and u better come I'm not playing with you Ashley." she says yelling back which is strange cause I still here the laughing.

She says that cause she knows good and well I don't like to eat that much. I try to limit my food but bonnie always trying to fatten me up.

She always asking me how my ass so fat but I don't eat but I guess I just get it from my mama.

I finally make it down the stairs after struggling and I walk to the living room to see nay and tez on the couch, tez having her arm rapped around nay.

"Dont tell me you letting that fine ass mother fucker in the kitchen bitch you ash" tez says flashing her signature smile at me.

Boy did I miss this fool. Ik it's not common for someone to have a good relationship with their best friends girlfriend but me and tez a whole different story.

Her right there that's my nigga. She always keep it real asf and gives the absolute best advice.

Not to mention that nay was completely lost without her. She was really depressed and upset about her shitty ass ex bitch who is now in the ground in Kentucky. If you know what I mean 😉.

But as soon as she met tez she fell madly in love with her and it instantly changed her view on things. I've never seen my bestie happier and who ever can make my best friend happy then I fuck with them.

I used to admire how they stared at each other with nothing but love.

I've always wanted that. It made me quite insecure. Nobody could look at me and actually mean it. Ace ruined that for me.

Nobody could love me like they love each other.

I feel the presence of someone behind me followed by slightly masculine arms rapping around my body. I inhale the scent of the person and immediately recognize the person as bonnie the tingling feeling in my stomach returns like everytime she touches me.

She placing gental kisses up my shoulder and neck and they just watch me struggle to not moan with stupid smirks on my face.

She kissed all the way up my neck to my ear before whispering in it.

"Baby stay focused your friends are here." she says this calming me down kissing me one more time before looking up at them smiling with her arms still wrapped around me.

I really fucking love this girl.

"Im sorry papi." I whisper inhaling her scent that I love.

"Niggga u is not calling her papi." tez says laughing.

"Shut the fuck up hoe and lemme enjoy my moment." I say with my eyes closed still cuddled up next to bonnie.

"Princessa go sit down." I immediately listen to what she says and sit down on the couch waiting for her to bring me my food.