Ace of spades ♠️✨

Ash pov:

"Hello." I say answering my phone at about 2:00 the next day.

"AYO BITCH WHY U DIDNT LET ME KNOW U BACK IN THE D." Tony says yelling through the phone I can tell she had that stupid ass smile on.

Ugh this bitch. Can't help but love her though.

Tony is my crazy ass, loud ass,overly sexual ass, gay ass coworker and friend at venom.

She has bright funny personality and she think everything is a joke all the time.

In actuality she smart as hell. Specialty bombs explosion and piro.

She has a bad condition of Pyromania ever since she was born.

Long story short the hoe is obsessed with fire and let me tell u on multiple occasions I caught her trying to light shit up.

Like I would dead as a catch her with a match or lighter in her hand trying to burn my shit bro.

And every time she blows something up she gets this look in her eyes and smiles. Kinda the same when I kill.

She burned down her grandmothers house for fun when she was 6 years old. They tried to get her helped but the satisfaction of fire never left her.

So what did she do, she went to school to learn how to blow shit up legally then got offered a job at venom at coincidencely the exact same time at me.

So basically I've been knowing that crazy ass motherfucker since I was 13.

She and I are actually really close and as soon as we both hit puberty and glew up. That entire cooperation was all on our fine asses.

Differentence between me and her I'm not a whore and a sex addict.

Wait till she finds out I have a girl this should be fun.

Oh and last thing she helped me blow up aces car.

"Tony why are u yelling

"Tony why are u yelling." I say laughing because this fool is mad crazy.

"Cause u didn't tell a bad bitch u was in Detroit, now why is that Ash, you don't wanna see daddy."

"Girl u is not my daddy I would never let you fuck."

"Come on Baby I know that pussy wet for me." she says tries to sound seductive.

She doesn't mean any of this, she just playing. She always plays like this with everybody. It's just her personality. Except for ugly people so she said take it as a compliment.

"Ashley who is that?" bonnie says standing in the door eating crackers. She doesn't look mad or bothered she just looks genuinely curious.

"OH SHIT WHO YOU BOUT TO KILL." won't says yelling in the phone.