Cly?

Ok before I start yall I just need to say something..........

Y'all when I get Wattpad notification I be getting so excited thinking it's my favorite stories updating but no it be y'all voting and shit and following 😭☠️

Thank y'all for the love though I appreciate it🥰❤️

Ash POV:

It's been a week now and we've gotten closer she kinda makes me smile because her corny jokes and stuff.

I've been beginning to grow a soft spot for her but I quickly block out these feelings because I keep forgetting what I'm here for.

To kill that's my job. Your job is to kill so do it I have no idea what's stopping me even though I don't have to do it now there this thing feeling in my body that restricts me from hurting her.

Idk it's so weird.

I'm currently in the hallway leaning up against the railing upstairs and a girl quickly exits bonnies room.

If I'm not mistaken her name is Tasha idk, that's what I heard acount from Bonnie saying something about her.

I can't help but be a tad bit jealous. Bonnie must could really fuck cause that girl was loud asf and her moans is annoying at that.

Bonnnie then walks out with a wife beater and no bra on and some shorts with no draws.

Her boobs are perky and still erect. They look to be about a c cup.

I examine her shorts and I see the same humorous print in her pants.

"Yo Bonnie." I say calling out to her making her attention go to me.

"Yes"

"Is she really taking that big ass strap of yours"I say laughing hard as hell.

A big smile grows across her face.

"You think it's big huh?"

"She was screaming YES DADDY YOUR DICK IS SO BIG INSIDE OF ME so duh nigga yeah and I can see the print in your shorts." I say in a moaning tone.

She just smile more and shakes her head.

"If only you knew." And with that she walks off.

If Only I knew what? that she weird for carrying around a big ass strap all day. Yea I already knew dat.

Bonnie POV:

HAHAHA this girl just called my dick big and don't even know it.

Well I gotta get her cause it's time for us to go to target practice together.

None of my other assistants could really shoot that well so imma see what she got.

Hopefully she's a good shot so I don't have to fire her because she's kinda growing on me.

Over the past week she smiles more and she seemed to be less of the cold hearted girl that she walked in as.

Lord knows I love to stare at her eyes. I feel like she making me softer. I told my dad about it and he said that's good that im makeing friends with her.