✨29✨

day by day, kill by kill, week by week, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second, and yet nam seungmee was slowly giving up

day by day, kill by kill, week by week, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second, and yet nam seungmee was slowly giving up. she tries to sort things out with sungchan but nothing could work out.

she was stress too because her wedding was in three more days and jaehyuk hasn't been visiting her, calling, texting, or doing facetime with her. she was down with everything.

she lay there in bed thinking about world "why is it so hard" the room was dark only her lamp shines through the whole room and bits of the moonlight.

"who the hell?" she got up from her bed when someone was knocking on the door. making her way downstairs to her little camera area "yuni?" the girl stood there holding onto her puffy jacket.

"hi seungmee! can i come in?" seungmee opened the gate letting the girl in "hi!" seungmee gave her a little wave "wow your house is pretty! oh um can we talk?" seungmee nodded.

"here come sit down" both of them walked to the couch sitting down. seungmee sat on the other couch while yuni sat on the other one "how have you been? i haven't seen you after rookies accident."

seungmee chuckled "i've been doing fine actually. just a little stressed out about my case" yuni nodded "yea you have some eye bags under your eyes... let me just get to the point now."

"so i'm staying at my boyfriends again, after rookies accident me and him talked it out but after that i haven't been talking to jaehyuk. like in a while but when i finally did i went over to his house and."

she paused. "and?" seungmee said "i'm sorry seungmee" seungmee knitted her brows "about what?" yuni took out her phone and sighed "i'm here for you ok" seungmee stare at her then at the phone.

she cupped her mouth and gasped "w-what?" was the only thing that came out of her mouth before bawling her eyes out "i'm as disappointed as you are."

yuni went over to the same couch as her and hugged her tightly "why?" yuni slowly stroke her back and telling her that it'll be ok. seungmee felt disgusting and hurt.

"just before our wedding too!" yuni nodded "i have something else to say too" seungmee looked at yuni and nodded "when i stayed over at your house i was actually watching him. i knew his behavior was going to go back and he was going to bring girls to your house.

he lost his job and didn't tell you, he didn't attend work but instead did that. i watched him that he almost did it to me but i stopped him by saying that i'll tell you. i didn't have the guts to say it to you until now."

seungmee stare at her almond eyes "thank you" yuni just nodded "what are you doing to do now?" seungmee looked down at her fingers "make sure he rots in hell and never comes back alive."

"i'll make sure this wedding of ours will last forever."

didn't see that coming