✨2✨

"Oh no it's fine I can always have lunch with my co-workers I know how busy you and soho are so don't worry,being a police and soho being a doctor is hard but- um yea don't worry about me

"Oh no it's fine I can always have lunch with my co-workers I know how busy you and soho are so don't worry,being a police and soho being a doctor is hard but- um yea don't worry about me. Yes ok bye" seungmee places down her phone not noticing she's getting another call.

"Huh- hello? Oh jaehyuk!"
"Hey babe so I can't have lunch with you today I'm busy again I'm so sorry I'll-"
"No, don't worry about it I'll just have lunch with my co-workers yea just go back to work! Yup bye."

She ended the call before he could say anything "you ready for lunch?" Denise said as she walked over to the stressed out girl "yea let's go I'm hungry as hell haha" she stood up and linked arms with Denise.

"Hey where's minju- ow" she looked to her right to see minju already smiling at her "let's go minju!" She linked arms with the both of them as she sticks to being in the middle.

"Hurry up boys before you start paying for the food at the end!!" The three of them warned the boys in the back. "Oh I'm not trying to pay last time I did I- hey where are should going!!"

-

"Oof I'm stuffed" seungmee patted her belly that was filled with Korean barbecue "tell me about it now let's see who pays!" They all stuck out their fist in the middle of the table.

"Shoot!!" The girls cheered while jungwoo and jeno were the only ones left "let the games begin" jungwoo and jeno held their fist again.

"Shoot!!" Jungwoo stooped up in victory leaving jeno who stared down at his finger scissors "damn you fingers!!" The boy sighed but was mentally crying in the inside.

As Jeno pays seungmee felt something in her stomach like if it was about to explode "hey wait for me outside I'm going to use the bathroom" they all nodded and listened to what she said.

She ran to the ladies room and did her business "that felt nice" seungmee dried her hands and went out of the restroom.

"Oh sorry" she said Boeing to the girl she bumped into "look where you are going stupid gosh" the girl looked at seungmee up and down in an disgust expression.

"Wow rude!" Seungmee shrugged it off and walked away. When she was still looking forwards someone caught her eyes "oh jaehyuk?!" Her fiancé looked at her and awkwardly waved at her.

Seungmee walked towards him with a bright smile "what are you doing here?" Jaehyuk cleared his throat and place his hands on his laps.

"I'm here having lunch with my co-workers but they went to the bathroom" he lied. Seungmee believed it and nodded "hey seungmee you ready we need to finish that one case."

"Oh yea coming!" She gave jaehyuk a quick kiss on his cheek and ran off to where her co-workers were "hey who was that?" Jaehyuk smiled at the person infront of him.

"That was my cousin she came and say hi to me" they nodded and sat down infront of him.