✨24✨

Typing,yelling,walking,and the coffee machine could be heard in the office today

Typing,yelling,walking,and the coffee machine could be heard in the office today. Seungmee and her co-workers were busy solving their own cases.

"Stupid 24 year old boy and at fucking 20 year old lady!!" Denise slam her hand on the table feeling stressed "that's better than mines at least."

"So seungmee when are you going to invite us to your new house?" Seungmee looked away from her laptop for a spilt seconds "after I get everything done."

"Does Jaehyuk know?" Minju asked "he does but he said he wants to wait for a bit before moving in with me again" Minju nodded "Jaehyuk hasn't been with you in a While."

"Yea it's like if he wasn't your fiancé, it's like if Sungchan was your boyfriend... I mean he is always with you" seungmee chuckled "me and Sungchan are nothing more than partners."

"Oh really?" Yangyang didn't like how this was going he knew that both seungmee and Jungwoo were competitive towards eachother.

"Jungwoo don't start" Yuta said as he came through the door "seungmee daehyun and them tried to find a fingerprint,hair,or anything but there was nothing. It looks like this woman had gloves on when she was killing those people."

Seungmee looked away from her laptop and sighed "thanks for the info Yuta, say can I take the day off tomorrow. I got a lot of things to do with my new house."

Yuta nodded "thanks you are the best boss I could ask for" seungmee smiled happily. Denise and Minju just stare at the girl in disbelief.

-

"And done!" Seungmee brought her phone out stare at herself in the camera "why do girls have to style their hair? Like just chop it off" seungmee,Denise,and Minju looked at the 4 boys.

"It like saying why do guys abs but then later lose them" their heads turn to Minju "ok now we are talking nonsense" seungmee stood up from her chair and stretch her arms.

"What do you guys want?" Seungmee stood up all of a sudden "are you going to the café?" She nodded "get my usually!"

Seungmee walked out of the building and to their favorite café. Walking Into the building and straight to the cashier.

"Hi seungmee!" Seungmee smiled "the usual for all 7 please" the girl nodded "I'll call you when finished" seungmee walked to an empty table and took out her phone.

As she was looking at her phone her eyes looking down to see a few pairs of shoes. She looks up to see students in their uniforms "hello?" Seungmee noticed how their cheeks blushed when she looked at them.

"We wanted to say how pretty you are, can we get your number?" She stare at the 4 boys "I'm sorry but I think I'm way to old for you and besides I have a-" "a boyfriend."

The 5 of them looked back to see a handsome human being coming towards them "are you ok?" Seungmee stare at the boy in disbelief.

"Seungmee!" Seungmee stood up from her chair and smiled "should we get going?" Her eye smile and dimples could be shown "of course!" Seungmee face away from the person and at the 5 boys.

"Sorry guys but I think you should go for someone your own age" seungmee grabbed the person's wrist and dragged them to the counter.

Once they got out she smacked the boy "really yangyang!" Yangyang laughed "what they were bothering you weren't they?" I mean he was right after all.

"Ok still that doesn't mean you can just pop- why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the office? Actually-" "seungmee! Yangyang!" They turned around seeing Sungchan running towards them.

"Great even better!"