✨19✨

"Where are you going?" When the girl walked down the stairs she was greeted with her mom saying that "hanging out with daehyun and soho" her mom nodded "have fun but not to much fun

"Where are you going?" When the girl walked down the stairs she was greeted with her mom saying that "hanging out with daehyun and soho" her mom nodded "have fun but not to much fun."

"Don't worry I'll be home later! Tell jinhee to feed the fishes it's her turn!" Seungmee walked out of the house and to her car.

"Um hello?" Seungmee said when her phone ringed "did you call me last night" seungmee opened her car door and put her phone on speaker "no a fucking ghost called you- of course I called you?!"

"Why didn't you answer my fucking call you idiot?!" She could hear Jaehyuk groan from the other side of the call "I'm at my grandma's place seung, I had to help her last night with... work."

"So where is Yuni staying?" Silence was the only thing she heard "hello?" She looked down at her phone seeing that her fiancé had ended the call.

"Fucker" the girl sighed harshly "another call? Hello" she answered the phone and heard the male sigh "angel" she knew that voice and nickname from anywhere "what's up stinky?"

"I stayed up all night long just to figure out this case but nothing worked. I'm tired" seungmee laughed "go to sleep Sungchan I'll buy you gummy's and send them to your house later."

"Ok night night angel" she hummed in responses. She parked her car infront of daehyun's apartment building, making her way towards the building and entered in.

Going inside the elevator and pressing the button for the 5th floor. She got out of the elevator and walked to room 527, she knocked on the door and waited.

"Jisung I told you- oh seungmee" the girl knitted her brows "do I look like jisung to you? No I don't think so, daehyun your boyfriend just called me jisung!"

Chenle mentally gave himself a face palm to his shiny forehead "I see that soho is here before me... surprisingly" soho looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Because I stayed over the night" daehyun laughed "why are you laughing?" Daehyun fell on the floor and laughed "she's laughing because me and soho fought, and of course I lost so I ended up sleeping on the couch and you know that this apartment has one room."

Seungmee giggled "get ready daehyun."

Seungmee fit:

"Really?!" Seungmee nodded "then why are we going shopping?!" Daehyun stopped the car and look back at seungmee "you don't want to hangout?! If not then I'll go and clean up my house and find a new place to stay at-" "we'll help with that!"

Daehyun drove all the way to seungmee's place. When they got there seungmee was the first one to get out "is miss Kim working right now?" Soho asked.

"Probably" seungmee entered the gate code and walked inside the area. Opening the front door with her house key "oh my god!" The sight scared the three girls.

"I didn't come here to work?!" The three of them said in sync.