✨16✨

As seungmee was sleeping she felt cold from the inside but hot on the outside

As seungmee was sleeping she felt cold from the inside but hot on the outside. She was sweating so much that it left wet spots on the bed.

Vision after vision kept playing in her mind like if it was leaving clues for her but her couldn't see it clearly, it was blurry but the scenes were the things that was clear to her.

She sat up and looked at her phone. A minute before her alarm ringed, she wiped her sweat and sighed "it's just a dream seungmee don't worry" she got out of bed and gather the things she needed for the day.

After her warm shower she went downstairs seeing her sister eating breakfast "can you drop me off at school today I don't feel like taking that stupid bus."

"Sure" jinhee, seungmee's sister smiled "yay!" She cheered "let me blow dye my hair and get my face ready then I'll take you to school."

The girl left and headed towards her room.

Seungmee fit:

"This feels great, why can't you drop me off the school everyday?" Seungmee looked behind as she starts driving "because I don't want to" jinhee sighed "but my school is close to your work place" jinhee said in English

"Even if it's close to my work place I don't want to drive you to school" seungmee told the girl "then why are you driving me today?" Seungmee didn't know how to respond to that.

"Felt nice today" jinhee scoffed "wow- oh look who actually texted in our family groupchat" jinhee showed her phone to seungmee as she didn't already glance at her phone.

"He's coming over tonight?" Jinhee nodded "I think he is coming over because he heard about what happened to you..... who knows" seungmee hummed "he's just worried that's why jin."

Jinhee groaned from the sight of the big building "I don't want to go!" Seungmee stopped infront of the building waiting for her to get out her car "go" jinhee looked at seungmee with puppy dog eyes.

"Yah if you don't get out then I'm not taking you to school- Aish that idiot" seungmee didn't finish when she got out "bye love you!"

Seungmee shook her head from side to side before leaving the girl alone "is that your sister?!" Jinhee looked at a bunch of boys walking up to her.

"No that's my mom" the boys tenses up a bit "kidding, yea that's my sister" jinhee watch the boys smack eachother on the arms.

"She's not single she has a fiancé so back off."

-

"Sungchan said for you to go to the police station today" once seungmee walked into the office she heard yuta's voice "and you are ok with that?" Yuta nodded.

"As long as you are solving this case that you are responsible with then yes now go" seungmee opened the door and walked right out the building.

She got in the car and drove her way to the police station, 15 long ass minutes later "why the fuck is this place so fucking far" the girl groaned.

She put the lanyard over her head, she fixed her hair so that it wasn't in the way "stupid shit" grabbing her bag and walk to the entrance.

"How may i-" she held up her lanyard showing the male that she was a prosecutor "right this way" he showed her the way to the back of the police station.

"Seungmee" she looked away from the floor and at Sungchan "stinky! Anyways why did you want me here?" Sungchan was already use to his nickname, she calls him stinky almost everyday. 🙄🖐

"Well we have our first witness."