✨36✨

"stupid rain" seungmee stare outside of her office window seeing the rain fall to the ground "hey did you hear that we might be having a blackout" she snap her head to see jeno still typing on his laptop "who said?" the girl asked "the news idiot

"stupid rain" seungmee stare outside of her office window seeing the rain fall to the ground "hey did you hear that we might be having a blackout" she snap her head to see jeno still typing on his laptop "who said?" the girl asked "the news idiot. do you not watch the news?"

"no i check my phone- why do you watch the news?! they tell false news" seungmee closed the window feeling tired of staring into the distance to see nothing but rain come down "why is it even raining? it's like almost winter."

"i have no clue, the weather is just a big weirdo" seungmee walked back to her desk placing her chin on her palm "you still haven't found the murderer to your case?" the 5'8 girl shake her head "i wish i did but i can't! they're way to fast and slick like sometimes i just want to find them and out a tracking device on them."

"but you have no luck" she shot a death glare to minju "wow thanks for telling me! it helps a lot you know" minju smiled. seungmee stare at minju 'what if it's actually her?' "are you ok? you've been staring at me for way to long.... i knew i was pretty!"

"minju" the girl hummed in response "do you have a knife in you?" minju looked at seungmee in shook "what?" seungmee smiled "i need something to cut my apple in pieces!" seungmee brought a apple out of her bag "that's just extra seungmee, bite the damn apple. weather way you are going to throw it away."

seungmee showed the male her beautiful middle finger "let me be extra ok dong sicheng!" minju chuckled "here" seungmee watches the girl take out a yellow small pocket knife "is this ok?" seungmee nodded "why do you have a pocket knife with you?"

"just for safety. you never know if that murderer is going to come and murder me" seungmee gave out a nervous laugh "yea you never know."

-

seungmee sighed. she unbuttoned the top three buttons that was in her dress shirt "i'm so tired for this shit" she was about to enter her car but got her back slammed by her car window "nam seungmee!" seungmee eyes widened "w-who are you-" she paused when she felt something sharp by her neck.

the girl felt the sharp object press deeper into her neck "you'll never get me" seungmee screamed when the murderer move the pocket knife towards her "i'll kill you before you do anything."

seungmee was about to pull the murderers arm but blacked out due to the amount of blood that she lost. the blood mixed with the water flow down.

after some time she felt like she was in unusual place. she opened her eyes seeing a bit light that made her close them again "seungmee!" she tried to move her head but felt a slight pain on her left side of her neck.

"yuta? what happened to me?" yuta sighed, he rolled up his dress shirt then placing his hands on his hips "i saw you laying on the floor with blood on your neck but the rain kept washing it. it's a deep cut seungmee."

"did i pass out?" yuta nodded "i-i think the murderer did that to me- "what?!" she turn her head seeing sungchan with a bag filled with food "oh! sungchan!" sungchan walked over to the girl and smiled "you think that the murderer did this?" seungmee nodded.

"she look like what that one male said-" "what mr ji said?" seungmee nodded "her eyes were so big! like really big! they kinda reminded me of someone's eyes... but i just can't tell who's eyes."

i- i know i haven't been active on writing my books but i guess i'm back! i took a short break from writing and i have been reading

i- i know i haven't been active on writing my books but i guess i'm back! i took a short break from writing and i have been reading.... anyways- we're close to finding the murderer-