✨17✨

"You got this" seungmee took deep breathes in and out she didn't know why she was feeling nervous I mean she has been doing this for fucking 3 years now

"Ok I got this! Thanks stinky" seungmee patted his shoulder before walking into the room where the witness was "mr ji" the male looked back to see seungmee walk into the room with a few files with her.

"Prosecutor Nam! I-I was so scared to be-" "calm down now. I'll be asking you a few questions and why you were out at this time" mr Ji nodded.

"Why were you out around this time of the day?" Seungmee could hear his foot tap on the floor from the bouncing "I-I was-" "be honesty and try your best to speak clearly to me, I know it's hard to unsee this vision that you witness but calm down and try your best to tell me."

"I'm sorry" seungmee shook her head "I was going to my girlfriends house when I heard screaming the next thing I knew was the killer was stabbing a girl with a small pocket knife."

A small pocket knife, seungmee looked up at the witness "where did this person stab this girl?" Mr Ji was thinking then he got it "near the heart" seungmee gasped.

Theses visions were giving her clues "what did this person look like?" Mr Ji closed his eyes and thought "it was a woman, she had long black hair and round eyes. She was wearing all black though."

"A woman?" This was the first woman murderer she had ever heard out of her 3 years of working as a prosecutor "one more thing mr Ji" he nodded.

"Close your eyes and take three deep breaths" he hesitated at first but nodded. He listened to the girl, seungmee closed her eyes and also took deep breaths.

There he was walking to his girlfriends house with flowers in his hands "I hope Minhee likes theses!" He was happy from in and out.

As he turned the corner her heard a feminine scream "what the fuck?" He hid behind the brick wall, he poke his head to look at the female taking out a small pocket knife.

She stabbed the girl near the heart "that's what you get for not giving me back money you whore!" Mr Ji heard the murder mumble.

He only saw half of her face since that black mask was covering half of her face, he only can recognize her round eyes and how her brown eyes reflect the dead person.

He ran away panicking he didn't know if he should tell the police or wait for a little bit longer to gain confidence.

Seungmee opened her eyes and push the males hands away, she was sweating. Mr Ji opened his eyes too but he was confused on why the girl was sweating "t-thank you. You may leave" she signal him to get out the door.

Sungchan walked inside the room noticing how seungmee was spacing out "seungmee" he called out once "seungmee!" He raised his voice but nothing "Nam seungmee!!" She was lost in thought.

"Angel?" Seungmee snapped out of thought when Sungchan shakes her shoulders "what?" Seungmee looked at him all confused "are you ok? What were you doing with mr Ji?"

"I saw it" Sungchan knitted his brows "saw what?" Seungmee sighed "I saw the murderer murder that girl but I couldn't see her face. Mr Ji saw her round brown eyes but I saw a blur to her face."

"Are you sure you saw it?" Seungmee nodded "we need more clues Stinky" Sungchan nodded "let's wait until she murders someone else."

OUUUUU SPICY!!!

OUUUUU SPICY!!!