✨10✨

Seungmee sat on her bed staring at the wall right infront of her, blowing the string of hair that was in her face

Seungmee sat on her bed staring at the wall right infront of her, blowing the string of hair that was in her face. She looked to her side seeing Jaehyuk sleeping peacefully.

She put her hands over his arm and shaked him to death "w-what?" Jaehyuk opened his eyes "why are you so sweating? Anyways want to go to my cousin wedding with me?"

"No i got to meet my parents today" seungmee nodded "then I'm taking rookie with me" Jaehyuk nodded "oh! Hello?" Seungmee picked up her phone and waited for the person to answer.

"Oh seungmee good thing you are awake! Can you come over and help us cook and get everything ready then help your cousin with her makeup" seungmee could hear her mom rushing.

"Y-yea I'll help with that don't worry I'll come right after I'm done getting ready! Ok bye love you" after the call she got up and ran to the bathroom.

After showering,doing makeup,hair,and getting rookie ready she was already to leave the house "morning Yuni" Yuni looked at seungmee and smiled.

"Going somewhere? It's the weekend shouldn't you be staying home and rest?" Seungmee laughed "I'm actually going to my cousins wedding today. I'm bringing rookie with me so don't worry."

"Ah I see, well have fun ok!" Seungmee nodded "I'll be home late if you're hungry then tell Jaehyuk to cook for you or just buy take out food" Yuni nodded as she understood her.

"Ok rookie I have everything ready!" Rookie barked in enjoyment "yes you haven't been outside with me in a while but don't worry now you get to go out with me!" Seungmee petted the full grown white dog.

"Let's go" she put rookies leash on and said her goodbyes to Yuni "Ah good morning miss seungmee!" She looked at miss Kim and waved "I see you are looking rather pretty today? Are you going somewhere with rookie??"

"Yes me and rookie are attending my cousins wedding" miss Kim gasped "tell her I said congratulations" seungmee nodded "I'll see you later."

Seungmee fit + hair:

-

-

"Ok mom it's time for me to go do Luca's makeup" she hugged her mom and went to go find rookie "rookie!" The big white dog came running to her owner "there you are! Ready to go see auntie Luca!"

"Alright let's go!" When she was in the car she made her way to the wedding place where her older cousin Luca was at.

"Come on rookie" seungmee opened the door for the dog, rookie already knew how to walk beside her owner so she didn't really need a leash on.

"I trained you well my rookie" seungmee and rookie made their way to the changing room "Luca!" Her older cousin moved her eyes to the door and smiled.

"Seungmee! I knew you would come on time!" The lady who was doing Luca's hair stepped out of the way "you may finish her off" seungmee nodded.

"Hi rookie!" Seungmee turned luca's chair around and studied her face "surprise me with what you got!" Seungmee nodded "then let me do my magic."

"And finish!" Seungmee bit her lip in satisfaction "damn if I was jaehyun I would've kissed you by now, sadly I'm not."

Luca smacked the girl arm "don't be silly. Now let me see!" Seungmee turned the girl around for her to look in the mirror.

"Seungmee this is good! You're gonna make me cry!" Seungmee shook her head "don't cry my masterpiece is gonna be ruin, no. Stop it!" Seungmee wiped the tear that fell from her cousin eye.

"Stop crying ok, now I got to go since it's almost time you're mom said she'll be here in any minute, wish you luck Luca" Luca and seungmee hugged.

"Fighting" seungmee looked at rookie and nodded, they both walked out of the room and into a big hallway at the entrance, people were already there talking and more.

She saw someone which surprised her, making her way to the person and tapped their shoulder. She turned around crossing her arms "Yah did you see who tapped my shoulder?" The person said.

She turned around again and tapped their shoulder "Yah you- oh seungmee" she looked at Sungchan up and down before flicking his forehead.

"Yah you" she mocked, rookie sat there all confused "oh Sungchan this is my dog rookie!" Sungchan squatted down now petting the dog.

"Huh weird she likes you, when I first got her she didn't like my fiancé. Rookie you're weird when it comes to people."