✨35✨

everybody stare at the girl "why! why is he dead!! he got his life taken away with the stupid same old red pocket knife!" sungchan was embarrassed just by listening to the girl sob

she was crying over a dead body who she didn't even know "seungmee not the time to be-" "shut up sung to the chan! i feel so sorry for you sir-" she stopped talking when she press her hands on the man's chest.

the murders hands wrap around the victim's neck, she choked him really tight "asshole" she let one hand go and reaching down for her famous small red pocket knife "you touched me like that and now you DIE in my hands."

stabbing through the man's chest hitting near the heart. the male fell on the floor unconscious, purple-red hand marks on his neck and blood coming out of his pink shirt "stupid idiot."

"poor thing! got choked to death WHYYY!!!" sungchan closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose "i'm so embarrassed by how she is acting right now" the girl sobbed and sobbed.

"seungmee did you drink?" seungmee look at the boy and shake her head "tell me the truth" seungmee pouted her lips "ok i did when you left my house! and then after the shower i took a few sip of the bottle before coming to work but YOU CAN'T BLAME ME I JUST DUMPED THAT NASTY OLD MAN THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY!!"

sungchan smacked his forehead "ok let's go i think this is enough observing "NO! WE NEED TO BLESS THIS MAN TO HEAVEN" seungmee clapped her hands together and blessed the man "so wasn't kidding when she said-" "DO IT WITH ME STINKY!"

-

eye closed, snuggled up into the warm blanket, soft breathing, the girl was finally asleep after all of that commotion "yes and once again i'm so sorry about that" he ended the call with his boss. he stare down at the girl and giggled.

"you're so adorable when you are drunk nam seungmee" he flinch when the girl turned to the side, she was still asleep. he lean down and plant a kiss on her forehead before walking out of the room to the kitchen.

he looked all over the kitchen to find ingredients to make the most famous bean spouts soup. after some time he sat on the couch sighing, he was finally done making the dish.

while he was sitting on the couch the girl from upstairs was moving around her whole bed. she sat up while groaning "i don't remember being on my bed?" she looked around the whole room.

"maybe it was all a dream- why does it smell like that" she stood up slowly since she was still feeling like shit after what happened. sungchan look at the stairs and notice the girl walking down.

"good morning" seungmee eyes widened "what are you doing here?" sungchan smiled "angel you have a lot to listen to and when i tell you this you're gonna regret."