✨6✨

"And no talking to me unless it's about our work" seungmee looked up from the list of thing that both of them had agreed on "wow you are one prick of a girl

"And no talking to me unless it's about our work" seungmee looked up from the list of thing that both of them had agreed on "wow you are one prick of a girl."

Seungmee slammed the pen down on her desk making Sungchan flinch "I may be a prick but at least I know my own space!" Sungchan let out a scoff following along with a chuckle.

"I saved you from falling be great full at least seungmee" Sungchan stood tall looking down at the girl "I'll see you never" Sungchan grabbed his coat and left the room.

"This boy!" Seungmee push her chair back in irritated, sliding her fingers through her messed up low ponytail "hey at least he's handsome."

Seungmee looked at Minju showing her a fake grinning smile "i need more sleep."

-

"I'm home jaehyuk" when seungmee was taking of her shoes she could hear laughing and the tv, her dog rookie came to the entrance wagging her tail "hi rookie! I missed you too."

Seungmee walked to the living room seeing a girl with Jaehyuk, they were rather close "Jaehyuk?" Jaehyuk looked at seungmee and smiled.

"Hi seung! Oh this is my best friend yuni" seungmee nodded her head while her brows were knitted together and mouth agape a bit.

"So yuni what are you doing in my house" yuni place the wine glass down on the coffee table and smiled at seungmee "why don't you come sit down first seungmee."

Seungmee place her purse down on the floor and proceed to walked next to Jaehyuk and sit next to him "I heard so much about you seung-" "so why are you here again?"

Jaehyuk gently jabbed his elbow to his fiancé's side "what I'm just asking" seungmee rolled her eyes "no it's fine seungmee. I came here because me and my boyfriend broke up and I had nowhere to go since my siblings and parents for in China."

"Do you have a job?" Yuni nodded and smiled "and what do you do for your job yuni" yuni looked down at her hand fidgeting them "I'm a striper."

"A striper?" Yuni looked up at seungmee and nodded "I can see" seungmee looked at yuni up and down noticing her full face makeup and her bright red lips.

"Oh I heard that you are a prosecutor better than my job" seungmee got up the couch making her way towards the kitchen "you hungry I can whip up something to eat."

"Oh no it's fine" seungmee still proceeds to walk to the kitchen "then Jaehyuk lead her to one of the guest bedrooms" Jaehyuk grabbed some of yumi's luggage's.

Seungmee can hear the way Jaehyuk laughs when he's with her instead of herself but she didn't mind that much about it.

Thoughts of yuni?