✨13✨

Sungchan helped seungmee into the office "seungmee are you ok?" Yangyang was the first one to notice them enter "I'm fine just dizzy

Sungchan helped seungmee into the office "seungmee are you ok?" Yangyang was the first one to notice them enter "I'm fine just dizzy."

"W-water" winwin took out his unused water bottle and quickly gave it to her "seungmee why are you so dizzy?" Seungmee put the bottle of water down and sighed.

"I don't know yesterday when I went to dad's grave with my family I went ahead and saw this couple selling some sandwiches and of course I took one course a bitch needs to eat but after I ate it I was feeling dizzy."

"Maybe because of stress seungmee" the girl nodded "what happened?" Yuta came in the room seeing one of his workers pale "we looked at the body and all of a sudden seungmee saw theses visions and felt dizzy."

"Are you ok?" Seungmee nodded "I think you should take today off-" "no I'm going to be in charge of this case" Yuta knitted his brows "but seungmee-" "I'll do it Yuta, I'll do it with Sungchan."

-

"Thanks for dropping me home but how are you gonna get home now?" Sungchan took off his shoes and seungmee does the same too.

"I'll call Jungwoo to pick me up" seungmee and Sungchan went to living room seeing how empty the place was "that's weird?" Sungchan looked at seungmee.

"What's this?" Seungmee looked all over the house seeing how things were miss placed "wait here Sungchan" Sungchan sat on the couch and watch seungmee roam around the house.

When seungmee walked around the house she mouth dropped, she cupped her mouth as her eyes began to water. Sungchan got up and looked all over the place.

He was just looking around until he heard a thump coming from upstairs "seungmee!" He ran up the stairs to see seungmee crying on the floor.

"Angel what's wrong- oh shit" Sungchan walked to the girl and embraced her into a hug "I'm so sorry seungmee" seungmee was heart broken,she sobbed and sob.

"H-how! I did everything right but this had to happen!!" Sungchan brought her closer to him, he stroke her hair and kept whispering that everything will be fine.

Seungmee wrap her arms around sungchan's torso "what did I do wrong for this to happen!" Sungchan closed his eyes sighing "you did nothing wrong angel everything is fine."

"It's not fine Sungchan!" Sungchan let the girl soak his sweater with her tears, she let go of the hug and walked inside her room. Papers everywhere, glass shattered, her clothes all ripped up, blood on the walls.

And most importantly. her bestfriend dead on the floor, rookie was dead.