✨20✨

Sungchan got out of the car and ran into the house "seungmee! Angel!" Sungchan saw three girls standing there speechless "angel!" They turned around seeing him run to seungmee

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He looked away from her for a spilt second before gasping "what happened?" Seungmee shrugged her shoulders.

"Sungchan I'm not safe here" seungmee grabbed his wrist and the both of them walked around the house. There was bodies everywhere blood and more.

Seungmee was terrified by the sight "Sungchan why are they doing this to me?? What did I do?" Sungchan hugged the girl "I'll help you find a place to stay at."

-

"I'm serious Johnny seungmee hasn't been home all day or the past few days. She's been with her mother and sister" Johnny sighed "Sungchan I believe you ok it's just that we need to find this person fast."

As seungmee was walking she felt dizzy, she bent down having her hands over her knee caps. She closed her eyes and started the breathe heavily.

She could see and sense the pain everyone was feeling when they got killed, her tears fell one by one as she heard the cries of the people that were on her house floor.

Her breathing was very unstable, the blade of the knife going into the bodies made her furious very stressed out "seungmee?" Sungchan's eyes glance at the girl.

She was staring to tip over, he ran towards her and caught her before falling to the floor "seungmee!" She was to busy seeing the vision of the people dying.

"Angel?! Seungmee!" She was sweating so much "Yah seungmee open your eyes!" He used his fingers to open her eyes but saw that they were the color grey.

"Seungmee? Angel-" the girl gasped for air "w-water!" Daehyun looked down at her hands seeing that she had water with her. She ran to the girl and gave her the water.

"Thank you- it's her! She's back and she murdered all of theses people" seungmee let go of the bottle and walked to her room.

Soho,daehyun,Sungchan,and Johnny followed the girl. She opened her door to see blood writing on the walls 'you are next prosecutor Nam seungmee!'

She turned around and hugged the person who was the close to her, when she was breathing the persons scent was the only thing that calmed her down.

-

"So after we clean all of the bodies up you are going to sell it right away?" Seungmee nodded "I don't want to be here anymore. Seeing this house makes me want to puke and cry in pain."

Johnny patted the girls back "it's ok seungmee you are going to be fine" the girl sighed "take me home" she looked at Sungchan "what about daehyun's and soho-" "I'm taking soho back to work so she can help contact theses peoples family and I'm staying here to investigate the killers fingerprint."

"You don't need my-" "no Sungchan you take care of seungmee she looks like she needs you now" seungmee looked down at the floor breathing in and out harshly.

"Let's go" she look up at Sungchan and nodded.