✨9✨

Seungmee was pacing back and forth the living room, it made both yuni and jaehyuk worried "seungmee what's wrong?" She didn't listen she was to busy thinking of ways how to apologize to Sungchan

"I got a way to say sorry to stinky!!" Her yelling made rookie run towards her putting her paws on Seungmee's body "don't worry rookie I found a way to work things with him!"

"With who?" Seungmee jumped in fear "gosh Jaehyuk! You scared me geez!" Seungmee was just being dramatic now "seungmee are you meeting someone behind my back?"

"Oh no I'm trying to say sorry to my partner for work I kinda hurt his feelings and now I have to meet up with him- just get take out food I'll be home later" she went over towards Jaehyuk kissing his cheek.

"By rookie make sure you eat too ok! Bye love you" she kissed rookie's forehead "bye see you later!" Seungmee walked out of the house and now opening the outside gate.

"Ah seungmee!" She turned around seeing her favorite neighbor "miss Kim! How have you been" miss Kim laughed "I been fine seungmee say do you know that there is a girl staying with you?" Seungmee nodded.

"She told me that she is jaehyuk's friend but it's fine I really don't mind-" "seungmee whatever happens I'm always here ok" seungmee nodded.

"I know miss Kim" she bowed and walked away from the house to her car, she grabbed her phone and immediately called Sungchan "hello?" She was surprised that he answered so quickly.

"Yah stinky come meet me at Neo café" she could hear ruffling from the other side of the call 'was he getting out of bed?' She thought to herself.

"Ok see you there" before she could say anything he ended the call "sigh...ok let's go" starting her car and making her way to the café.

-

She looked around to find a spot for her big fat car, finally she parked. She got out of the car and making her way inside the café "geez it's so cold!" She told herself.

She looked around seeing that Sungchan hasn't arrived yet "hi can I have a matcha boba tea and a slice of chocolate cake" seungmee grabbed her wallet out of her purse and paid for the things.

She sat down at a table waiting for her things and Sungchan "seungmee!" She got up and took her things "thank you" she bowed.

She took out her phone and was now scrolling through social media "Yah!" She looked up when her phone was taken away from her hands.

"Yah you should be saying hi to be not your phone" seungmee smiled "sit I want to talk to you. Please" Sungchan sat down infront of her while flipping her phone.

"You might break it!" She grabbed her phone, stuffing it back into her purse "so what do you want to talk about?" Sungchan took the fork and took a bite from the cake.

"Well first I want to say is that I'm sorry- Yah are you ok?!" Sungchan choked when seungmee said that she was sorry. She handed him her matcha green boba tea "Ah thank you."

"What you are sorry? Like sorry for saying how bad of a partner I am,how I invaded your bubble, and-" "ok ok yes I'm sorry for all of those things ok."

Sungchan smiled "wow since when did nam seungmee change her mind into saying sorry to me" seungmee looked at him up and down.

"Don't make me regret this" she pointed at him "don't worry I'm sorry too" he held onto her finger now moving it side to side.

"Ok tomorrow when I get to work I guess we can-" "actually we have a wedding to attend tomorrow, yuta didn't tell you but he told me to tell you so yea."

"Who's wedding? Wait a minute my cousin is getting married tomorrow too?! Who is the person she is getting married to?!" Seungmee asked curiously.

"He works as a doctor his name is Jung jaehyun" seungmee gasped, good thing it was only them who was in the café "wait how do you know him?" Sungchan smiled.

"We are good friends, like how I'm good friends with your boss" seungmee flicked the boys forehead "Yah!" She laughed "ok I'm sorry."

Seungmee brought her pinky out "I'll stop being a asshole to you, for now on 23 year old seungmee will be nice to her partner at all cost."

Sungchan nodded "really?" Seungmee nodded "but you treat me to dinner one day" Sungchan rolled his eyes "yay! See you tomorrow stinky!!"

Sungchan and seungmee stood up from their seats and saying bye to the café worker "cute pajamas" she looked down to see herself in her hello kitty fluffy pj's and a black oversized sweater.

Her mouth wide open and eyes too, Sungchan laughed "it's fine I guess I have to get used to this too" seungmee pulled her hood up and pulled both strings in embarrassment.