✨38✨

the tall "couple" walked side to side, the festival was so colorful and an amazing sight "what would you like to eat?" seungmee looked around the food court area "rice cake on a stick please!" sungchan laughed at her cuteness

"well then do you have money?" seungmee's smiled slowly faded away "what? hahahaha you got to be kidding me" seungmee gave the taller one a death glare "i was just kidding gosh! now stop staring at me like that" the girl laughed.

she smacked sungchan's arm before running to one of the food stands "gosh now this is what i call two-face-" "OVER HERE JUNG SUNGCHAN!!" the boys eyes glance over to seungmee, she waves her hand in the air like a crazy manic. 

he slowly walked to the girl and the stand "is this the-" "yes! now order for me! please" he sighed "only because you said please" seungmee clapped her hands in happiness. she let out a hum when she felt the vibration of her phone.

"hi mom" the girl voice changed from a joyful tone to a stern tone "yes i'm at the festival? i don't think anything is going to happen- no don't worry i'm fine and safe! besides i have stinky with me. yes i'll be safe don't worry mother. ok bye love you."

"who was that?" seungmee glance up to see her precious partner holding two sticks of rick cake "my mom, she said that something is going to happen but i don't really think so" sungchan nodded.

-

it was getting dark, the two went on ride, play games, goofed around, take pictures, but now they were going to go on the ferris wheel before heading back home.

"enjoy!" sungchan and seungmee both got into the cart, they sat next to eachother "do you think that there will be fireworks?" sungchan laughed "in this weather?" seungmee nodded.

"maybe" the girl took out her phone from her pocket "say cheese!" sungchan looked at the phone camera and smile, when the girl set the timer on the phone she took the chance to kiss his cheek.

it surprised him but he liked it a lot "look seungmee fireworks!" the girl put her phone down and watch the fireworks spread through the air. sungchan glance at her "seungmee can i kiss you?" she looked at sungchan and smiled.

"you've been kissing me for a while now, but now you ask?" sungchan nodded "ok" the two leaned in closer and put their lips together. the nice cold breeze, the fireworks popping in the air, the ferries wheel stopped moving leaving them at the top, and the perfect kiss.

once they got off sungchan held the girls hand "seungmee can i tell you something" she stopped and turned, now facing him "yes?" sungchan took a deep breath in and out before getting this off his chest.

"will you be my girlfriend?" his eyes were closed when he said that, seungmee was shocked. i mean she did just get out of a relationship with her ex fiancé but through all the times she had been with sungchan it's like she was dating him instead of jaehyuk.

sungchan been with her for months, losing her dog. sungchan was with her, crying mostly everyday he was with her, and most importantly he keep telling her to never stop what she has always wanted to do. of course seungmee at first didn't like him but now she's in love with him.

"you know it's fine you don't have to-" seungmee leaned in placing a peck on his lips "i'll love that jung sungchan" sungchan opens his eyes and smiled, but that smile fade away. his eyes widened "s-sungchan?!" he glance down at his chest the at seungmee.

his eyes closed shut, he fell on the floor. the girl screamed and cried for help "sungchan stay with me!!" she tried to stop the bleeding that came out of his chest but nothing.

"SOMEONE HELP!!" luckily there was people around them, seungmee glance around with tears in her eyes. she saw a person wearing all black while holding a gun, they were running away but seungmee got a good look at their face.

yes she was in shock up she didn't care right now, she just wanted to save her boyfriend.

guys

guys...... take some guesses! you may be right! or you maybe wrong.