✨8✨

Seungmee kept looking at Sungchan back and forth "take a picture" he said while not looking at the girl "what?!" Sungchan looked away from the papers infront of him

"I said take a picture" seungmee scoffed "I wasn't staring at you-" "I didn't say you were. All I said was take a picture" seungmee closed her eyes and cracked her neck.

"What are we working on again?" Seungmee asked while messaging her temples "a murder crime" she stopped messaging and opened her eyes.

"Yuta really said 'let's give them a hard one.... a murder case' oh yea how fun" Sungchan just listened to the girl talk and talk about how much she didn't want to work with him.

He had enough. Sungchan stood up from the chair and walking towards the door "Yah where are you going?!" He didn't listen "Yah Jung sungchan I said where are you going?!"

He stopped walking and slightly turned his head "if you don't want to work with me then find a new partner I'm sure they would love to work with a brat like you."

Seungmee was stoned "Y-Yah Yah Jung sungchan get your ass back here!" The girl stood up and chased the boy "hey we have a whole ass case to do and I can't do it alone!"

"That's why I said find a new partner" seungmee walked faster, she grabbed the sleeve of his police uniform. He stopped walking and turned around.

"What? Missed me?" Seungmee stared at him in disbelief "me miss you? Honey no, I need your help with this case if not then I'm not proving that I'm a real prosecutor-"

"And who are you trying to prove to?" Seungmee stayed quiet "that's right" he walked away from the girl "my father, I'm trying to prove to him that I can be the best prosecutor."

"Look seungmee- woah to close" he put his finger on her forehead and pushed her away "as much as I want to do this case, not with you but the case" seungmee rolled her eyes "get to the point stinky."

"Stinky? Well never mind by that but like I said as much as I want to do this case and help the prosecutors I can't do it with you. I want to find this murderer and throw them to jail but you are just not helping."

"Not helping? Sungchan I am helping" Sungchan raised his brows "with what complaining about how much you don't want to work with me? How I invaded you bubble when saving you from hitting your head on the floor? With what seungmee."

"I-" "right if you really want me to stay and help you then at least a sorry can help or even better stay on point and help me with this case. You are a prosecutor, right?"

The girl thought for a minute was she really helping him or was she just trying to prove a point to her dead father "think about it seungmee think."

So sorry for not posting in a long time I promise to keep this book updated

GO STREAM 90's LOVE AND WORK IT!!!