✨41✨

drip

drip. drop. poor. seungmee stayed in her office for three weeks straight, she didn't even bother to walk out or anything. "angel" sungchan said as he opened the door- yup he finally got to leave the hospital.

he stare at his girlfriends face and sighed "we can always-" "no sungchan! i had every single detail about that murderer, we've been working on this case for so long to the point that i'll give up...... again."

"seungmee, we already talked about this ok you don't need to quit and if you do then that murderer will just take their time to find your house and kill you" seungmee scoffed "nice speech stinky" sungchan showed a little smile.

"i just want this case to be done, love" sungchan walked up to seungmee and opened his arms for her "i mean i do know their face but we just need to have proof" sungchan nodded before realizing.

"can you repeat that" seungmee looked up at him "we need proof?" sungchan shook his head "no before that" seungmee gasped "I KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!" seungmee pushed sungchan away and opened her laptop.

"yea and you didn't tell me?!?" seungmee glared at him "i told you to wait didnt i?" sungchan shrugged his shoulders "i know what they look like stinky but the thing is i don't have evidence on what they did."

"girl the evidence is the killing" seungmee sighed "no i mean i don't have my papers. it's all shredded up into pieces" sungchan's grabbed a chair and sat down. pulling out his phone while his girlfriend typed away on the computer.

"here" sungchan slide his phone down and watch his woman take a glance at it "what's that?" seungmee said, not paying much attention to the phone "your evidence?" seungmee took his phone and read it.

"AND YOU HAD IT THE WHOLE TIME?!" seungmee stare at him in disbelief "maybe... ok but i didn't check it until now ok! please don't get mad at me" the male pouted "i maybe disappointed jung sungchan but im also glad that you had token a photo of my evidence now you go print that out while i work this."

and for once the team was going to finish this crime.

-

"you ready?" seungmee nodded "you can do this angel" seungmee gave sungchan a peck on his cheek and smiled "and you and the other better be on point ok!" sungchan nodded.

seungmee got into her car and sungchan went to his. the two went to the murders house after finding where they had lived, seungmee may still be in shock but she's doing this for herself and her protection.

she was focused on the road knowing that what she was going to do was a very sad thing. she had known this person for three whole years but now knowing that this was going to happen was a very sad thing for her.

"why would they do this to me" seungmee let out a tear that has suddenly rolled down her pale peachy skin "you've dumb fucked up that's for sure."

seungmee arrived at the house and stared at it "i'm sorry my friend."

the girl got out, walked to the house but waited for sungchan and his co-workers to come along "good luck angel" sungchan mouthed, seungmee nodded.

she ringed the doorbell as she waited for the response. "oh seungmee! what are you doing here?" the girl out on a fake smile "just came to talk you know! maybe i come in?" they nodded.

now it's up to seungmee to do the right thing.

holy shit i almost forgotten all about this book 💀 anyways i was taking a break but now i'm back to writing!!