On the Horizon

Nina looked over the table at Loki who was lost in himself as he took a bite of a hamburger and chewed slowly he had been quite since Ryan's phone call. Getting him to utter any words at all had been a chore so she had gone silent as well letting him continue with his thoughts unbothered hoping he'd share eventually.
Loki was going through the realms trying to remember any story of bit of information that might aid them but all the stories he remembered were of races that were supposedly extinct. There was not to be any species who were capable of doing what it looked like was happening in space. The dark elves were dead killed by Odin's father for their attempts at taking over the realms to darkness they had cloaking abilities on their ships. But they were gone. So who else was there ,trapped on earth it was hard and he could not project himself back to Asgard without revealing himself.
"Loki."Nina's voice interrupted his thoughts. He turned to her realizing he had been hardly aware of her presence for quite some time.
"Yes?"
"You have been staring at the table for about 10 minutes tell me what your thinking?" She was frustrated.
"I am sorry I just am trying to think of anyone who could pose a threat here." Loki placed his hand over hers on the table.
Nina sighed.
"And?" She asked.
"No one that is still in existence."
"So it could still be just disturbances." She was hopeful but not convinced.
"It is a possibility Nina." He was not convinced either but he pushed it away he wanted to not spend whatever time they had in peace worrying.
Loki stood holding out his hand to her she took it and he drew her into him wrapping his arms around her tightly he would keep her safe no matter what.
Nina melted against his chest inhaling him the smell of leather,metal and just him that made her never want to leave his arms.
"I think a shower would help relieve some of this tension." He kissed the top of her head and took her hand again.
"I agree, I'll see you later." Nina winked at him released his hand walking past going towards her room.
Loki teleported infront of her so that she ran into him with a squeak he tossed her over his shoulder.
"Only place your going is with me." He growled playfully talking her into his room and placing her in his bathroom.
"I thought you wanted to shower?"
"Yes,but with you." He leaned down kissing the hollow beneath her ear on her neck.
"In that case." She began to undress him from his leather armor enjoying the sight of him under her fingers his shoulders his arms and the twitch of his skin as she touched him. He was beautiful and the overwhelming sense of awe always came as she remembered that he was hers as much as she was his. He was staring down at her following her every movement as she removed his pants and he stepped from them. He pulled his shirt over his head and stood naked infront of her she ran her long fingers over his chest  he raised an eyebrow at her making her stomach fill with butterflies.
"Do you know how handsome you are, Loki." She asked breaking the silence dragging her hands over his shoulders.
"Am I?" He asked his mind having a hard time thinking of anything as she touched him.
"Yes, a beautiful dangerous cat." She leaned forward placing her lips lightly against his skin trailing kisses over him.
He chuckled. "I have been called many things but not that."
Nina stood on tiptoes leaving kisses all along his collar bones from one side to the other.
Loki held himself in check though the more she touched him the more he had to concentrate taking deep breaths as she kissed him.
"It is your turn my pet." He pulled her shirt over her head his large hands sliding over the lace on her bra finding the clasps with ease as removing it.
Nina turned from him turning on the water in the shower she removed the rest of her clothes and stepped into his arms.
"Nina do you have any idea what you have done to me?" He kissed her neck.
"I have an idea." She smiled up at him with a teasing smile.
"That is not all of it."
"Show me."
Loki moaned deep in his throat picking her up so her legs wrapped around his waist he stepped into the shower pressing her against the wall. The hot water pouring over them as he almost devoured her his lips running over her throat his hands in her hair as she slid one leg down to the floor the other tight around him. He grasped her neck tilting her head up so he could kiss her deeper.
Time stopped around them neither could think of anything but each other nothing existed nothing ever would in their world.