To Begin

Nina approached the livingroom couch quietly Loki's head was laying at the back of it his eyes closed his black hair framing his face.
She reached over him to the blanket draping it over him he made a soft hum and settled further into the cushions. She smiled, seeing him not in pain was satisfying.
She walked to the kitchen table sitting and pulling the emergency  phone from her pocket. She was considering asking Ryan if there had been any reports of anything odd but she was afraid it would prompt something she didn't want to deal with. Nick Fury was suspicious of everything she didn't want to tip him off, but she was curious.
"Don't" Loki's voice made her jump almost pitching herself off the chair.
"Holy shit!" Nina recovered herself turning to face him in her chair.
The look on his face was not friendly his gaze hard and intimidating.
"Damn Loki I didn't hear you."
"Obviously."he growled. He eyed the phone.
"I wasn't going to call on you." She hugged the phone to herself.
"And you are not going to ever." He spit.
Loki was angry how dare she try to report him. He took a step closer and she slid from the chair and moved away.
Loki sprang like a cat at her anger on his face his eyes cold.
Nina reacted instinctively pushing her hand from herself her energy pushed towards Loki picking him up and throwing him across the livingroom and into the couch which pitched over him on it.
She was horrified she had never used her powers against anyone like that but she had never been attacked either.
"Loki?" She asked.
"Damn" she heard him moan from behind the couch. She kept her hand charged and out in front of her as made her way towards where he lay.
"Are you ok?"
"No."
Nina circled the couch slowly.
Loki was laying on the side of the over turned couch on his back.
"I'm sorry. But you scared me. I wasn't going to call. I was going to text my assistant ,see if the were any weird things going on. But I decided it was to risky. I would have told you if I was going to call. Trust me." She stayed away fighting the urge to go to him.
"Trust is not my strong suit. I learned recently not to." He looked at her the cold gone from his eyes. "Could you help me up?"
"I don't know. I don't need you doing that again. You have already threatened to kill me a few times since you have been here."
"Trust me." Her searched her eyes.
"Alright." She shoved the phone in her back pocket and went to him helping to lift him.
With a swift spin he pinned her to the couch sitting on her waist her arms pinned under his legs. He grabbed the phone crushing it in his hand and standing stiffly.
"You shouldn't trust anyone." Loki brushed his hair back staring at her.
Nina pulled herself up slowly glaring at him hurt on her face.
"Not even a god I guess."
Loki didn't like the feeling in his stomach as she looked at him knowing it was a lousy move. He couldn't take the chance he couldn't trust her that much.
"Not even a god."
Loki waved a hand out and bowed low he walked past her into his room closing the door behind him.