Healing Heart and Body

"Dinner, hope your hungry." Nina returned to the bedroom with a tray placing it on a nightstand dragging it close to Loki and then pulling the chair close as well.
"I want none of your meager fare mortal." He kept his eyes closed trying to deal with the pain that still ran through him.
"Hey, your majesty you need to eat something. You need your strength. " she picked at some grapes watching his face seeing a slight wince. She raised her hand and waved it slowly over him.
"Stop!" He growled his eyes opening and glowing green in anger at her.
Nina wrinkled her nose at him and closed her eyes.
"Hush."
Loki was in pain more because of full conciousness she hadn't realized he could feel pain to the extent of a human. He was healing but the pain made his energy flutter.
Loki sighed he was tired the pain draining him.
"I'm sorry I should have known. I wasn't sure how you feel pain. "
She frowned at him.
"I need no sympathy from you. You have no idea of my pain. "
"Hang on."she went to the bathroom looking through the cabinet till she found some ibuprofen. "I'm not sure if this will help, it does for we poor mortals." She sat shaking the pills into her hands.
"What type of poison is that?" He asked eyeing her suspiciously.
"Yes, I am going to poison you after saving you because that makes sense."
"Your a mortal you make no sense."
"Its pain medication. I'll take it first if you'd like." She popped them in her mouth.
Nina grabbed her throat dramatically and rolled her eyes.
Lokis eyes went wide in horror.
Nina began to laugh at the look on the gods face.
"I'm fine it was a joke."
"It was not amusing!"he yelled.
Nina's shrugged her shoulders."I'm just trying To lighten things up."
"Why it is not dark yet?" He was confused what the hell was she going on about?
Nina chuckled.
"No .. never mind. " she shook her head deciding it wasn't worth it.
"Here. Open up." She leaned in with the meds."I didn't die neither will you."
"No." He looked like a petulant child and he was aware of it and did not care.
Your highness, I must insist. "
"Stop calling me that!"
"What?"
"Your highness  you say it mockingly."
"Ok Loki please it will help I promise." She smiled.
"No."
"Seriously?!" This guy was to much. She shook her head.
"Fine have it your way. " she stood leaning over him and grabbed his nose making him gasp and tossed the pills into his mouth. He choked but recovered.
"What is wrong with you!?" He coughed.
"Here drink this." She helped tilt a cup of water to his cut lips. He actually listened and downed the water.
"Are all mortal woman this insufferable." He stared at her anger heavy in his gaze.
"Are all gods big babies?" She returned raising her eyebrow at him.
"When I am well.." he began but she waved a hand at him.
"I'll be happy. Now will you eat?"
" How, I am unable to move."
"I'll let your good arm go." She moved her fingers and the blue glow dispersed from his right arm.
It did not mean much he could hardly move without wishing he was still unconscious.
Nina could see him falter.
"Here." She offered him a grape.
He took it slowly sniffing at it before placing it into his mouth. She watched him chew and wince as he moved his jaw.
"What is this?" He enjoyed the sweetness.
"Grapes."
"Hmm edible."
"Good glad you like it." She grinned happy he liked something.
She moved the plate closer and ate hers watching him incase he struggled.
He did his best watching her occasionally out of the corner of his eyes. Her eyes were startling blue and large edged with sweeping lashes he could see she was watching him from under them.
"Why are you staring at me?" He asked chewing another grape.
"Who did this to you? I mean are they going to come looking to finish the job?"
"Are you afraid?"
Nina's eyes rolled.
"No, just curious."
"It is none of your concern." He looked at the ceiling not wanting to think of it not then.
"Some thing is dropping people from the heavens it's a tad concerning." She was concerned. She really didn't want to have another visitor. But also was worried about defending him her energy training was overdue.
"I do not wish to speak of it." He closed his eyes.
"Alright." Pushing would get her no where.
"Have you had enough?"
"Yes."
"Ok. If you need me I'll be in the other room. I'll leave you to rest."
Nina picked up the tray and turned for the door.
"Thank you." Loki managed to choke out.
"You welcome ."she smiled facing the door. At least that was something.
Loki didn't watch her leave he allowed the darkness surround him and slept.