Aftermath

Loki awoke with a startled jump and a gasp his body feeling drained and empty. He was still laying in the snow what had happened why was he here.
He stood trying to find his feet under him it was then that he saw her and he remembered. He stumbled across the snow the sky fully lit above him. He fell near her she was curled on her side he rolled her over and exhaled as he discovered she was not injured externally at least. He pulled her up into his arms  carrying her to the door opening it and kicking it closed behind him. He found he was panicking what had he done to her how the hell had that all happened?
Loki laid her in her bed pulling her wet clothes from her body she was ice cold and her pulse was faint they had been out in the snow for close to an hour. He pulled his leather armor off and climbed into bed pulling her body against his. He shivered at her skins touch but her pulled her closer resting her head on his chest and encircling her in his arms.
"Nina wake up." He felt his stomach clenching. All he could hope for was that she had been able to defend herself blocking his cast. "Nina, can you hear me?"
She did not move he brushed her wet hair from her face. He tried to do a fire spell but there was nothing left he was empty again.  She had given him her energy and it had brought back his magic. He was tired and soon found himself drifting the feel of her body warming against him relaxing him into sleep.

Nina hurt everywhere. Had she been hit by a car. She remembered. It wasn't a car it was Loki. Loki had cast on her! How did he even have power.
Her body didn't care it felt like it was weighed down by something at least it was warm. She tried to open her eyes they were heavy but she opened them.
Nina stared at the jaw line of Loki as she looked up and froze. She was laying in his arms her face pressed against his chest his head was turned slightly away his long black lashes resting on his cheeks. How the hell did she get there why was she there what the hell happened! She tried to move   noticed the feel of his skin directly against hers.
I'm naked! What had she missed?
"Umm Loki." She whispered not wanting to move. "Loki." She pushed against his chest with her free hand but it was like trying to move stone. His other arm around her waist wasn't going anywhere either. He made a sighing sound and turned his head towards her nestling his face into her hair and pulling her tight. He looked so peaceful that she almost didn't want to disturb him but the fact remained that she was in bed with a naked God of Mischief. Not the best situation.
"Loki wake up!" She said louder picking up her head. His eyes popped open green and concerned.  He sat up the blankets falling away from his chest she grabbed them around hers.
"Are you ok?" He asked clearly concerned.
"You cast on me. I feel like I was run over. I deflected it but barely."
"I am glad I thought I had killed you." He rested his forearms on his up bent knees.
"Why are we naked?" She asked.
Loki looked at her with a frown.
"You do not remember what happened after we came in. That it disappointing." He shook his head. "Some lover I am."
"Loki..I'm sorry I can't remember anything." Nina felt horrible she laid her hand on his shoulder.
"Maybe we should do it again to refresh your memory." He turned to look down at her a smirk on his lips.
"I'm a tad bit sore." She couldn't believe that she'd forget something like that. She started to cry.
"What's wrong?" His face changed to concern.
Nina sobbed and he could not help but gather her in his arms she cried against him.
"I... wish.. I could remember.. would like to remember my first time. "
"Shit." Loki felt horrible even though he did not want to." Nina I am sorry."
"It's not your fault. " she sniffed loudly.
"No, look at me." He pushed her away to look into her eyes. "I found you unconscious I brought you inside you were ice cold I had to raise your temperature that is all that happened.".
Nina's eyes grew wide and she dove for him he grabbed her wrists and turned her back to his chest holding his arms around her.
"Let me go your a jerk! You could have just said that!" She tried to bite his hands as he held her but there was no way to move.
"It was a joke Nina, I did not know."
"Now you do!" Nina pulled against him.
"I am sorry truly." Loki released her but moved off the bed just incase she attacked again. "Besides," he said not liking the emotion of guilt. " If I was your lover you would remember." He began to dress she avoided looking at him.
"Doesn't matter that's not going to happen. " she sniffed.
"You sound disappointed. My Midguardian pet." He smirked.
"I'm keeping you so who is the actual pet here?"
Loki growled low in his throat.
"I guess we will see." He stomped out of the room.
Nina collapsed back into the bed with anger burning her eyes what was wrong with him. She appreciated the whole not letting her die thing but he could have left it at that why the multiple personalities. Her body ached and she was shivering slightly so much for her first training session at least she knew not to send her magic on him next time she might not be so lucky.