No Longer Hidden

"Loki?" Nina asked as he stopped turning towards her.
"Watch." Loki commanded and she did.
Loki inhaled and slowly exhaled allowing his skin to turn to its real color when he was not enchanted. The lines etched into his skin, his eyes turning from emeralds to pools of blood his breath turning frosty.
Nina willed herself not to move not because she was afraid but because she didn't want him to stop showing her.
"I am what people on Asgard tell their children stories of. Scaring them into obedience for fear the Frost Giants would come and take them."
He was disgusted by what he was and waited for her to prove she was too, she just looked at him nothing on her face changed nor did she move.
"My father took me from a temple on Jotunheim I had been left to die to small to be a Frost Giant to the King Laufey or a son. I was touched by a member of my kind and didn't burn from the cold I knew something then. Odin confirmed it. I am an orphan from both Odin and Laufey. I was kept Odin said to bring peace as his son to rule Jotunheim. I was a relic in his collection." He growled his anger surfacing like waves breaking over him that threatened to drowned him. He was tired of the struggle to swim to the top to breathe, screaming for help brought no one. He turned away from her, frozen tears tracking down his blue checks he couldn't stand his own reflection in her blue eyes, she deserved better than a monster.
Nina's heart beat hard in her chest her breathe catching in her throat she could feel the pain and loneliness radiating off him in waves. She stepped up to his back laying a hand on his shoulder she understood the pain of fighting to belong and hiding.
"Nina.. please run away go as fast as you can I am nothing but pain and anger a black hole of emptiness. I deserve to be."
"Loki.."she began but he cut her off.
Loki spun around he had returned to his enchanted form that was really more him than the other. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him looking down on her his green eyes wide and serious.
"If you don't walk away right now I will never let you go." He spoke deep and harsh making it sound more like a threat, he ment it as one.
Nina stepped closer pressing her palm to his cheek he leaned his face into it his eyes closing releasing her wrist to press his hand against hers.
"You do not want this, please, believe me." But he did not remove her hand her touch was so soft so comforting.
Nina could think of nothing but taking his pain away she stood on tip toes pressing her other hand against his solid chest she was taken away by his beauty.
"Nina......" he breathed her name a moment before he leaned forward and down meeting her lips with his own his arms wrapping around her waist.
Loki pressed her close even in the darkness that surrounded him he felt warm, his mind was overtaken by light the feel of her lips making his heart pound like he had never felt before. He deepened the kiss knowing there was no going back. She should have gone he should have made her but now it was to late. She was his.
Nina leaned her head back as he brought her closer her mind going blank except for the feeling of him surrounding her.
Nina trembled his kiss, his presence, overwhelming her and every cell in her body. Was she really in the arms of this handsome God had she pledged her heart to the fallen? Every part of her knew the answer.